Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BBBE best of summer preorders

74 posts, 21 members
MareeB
5247 posts
I just got my Skin to Skin box. I am very very happy :)
-Bex-
611 posts
Oh my!! Today the skin 2 skin box arrived and I'm not spoiling anything but holy moly it's freakin awesomeness I LOVE it
MareeB
5247 posts
Me too Bex - there are a lot of products packed into that little box! There are some products I've already tried and love, and three in particular I haven't tried and am over the moon about getting. I'm so glad I got the chance to buy the bundle - fantabulous!!!
Macs
5351 posts
Oh bex that sounds super cool. Maybe I could use my hero code for the first time. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
My Skin to Skin box arrived today and I'm quite happy with everything in there. My guesses of the brand of the sheet masks, body butter and facial oil were correct. I haven't tried anything in the box with the exception of one item, one of them I was even meaning to buy to try out so glad I waited.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Tempting but I still feel piled high!
tannygirl
3392 posts
My NZ Brands 2 BEBB arrived today, I will be taking a pic but won't post till next weekend so other people have a chance to be suprised. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Ooooh just opened my NZ Brands 2 box. It's fantastic I don't see anything in there that I wouldn't use. I guessed the brand of the facial oil, body bar, clay masque and lipstick correctly. Btw, love the lipstick, I tried it on and it's gorgeous looks natural, feels great and it's a pretty shade. I don't know if everybox had the some colour but I love the shade that I got. Another fantastic release by the BEBB team!
Macs
5351 posts
I can't wait to see your unboxing of nz brands 2 box tannygirl. I was hoping the fiji spice queen was the body oil. But I think I'm wrong lol 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I assumed the body oil was Trilogy as I know they have one and BR love Trilogy ;-) I bet it's lovely too
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I don't think it's either. There's was a sneak peak on FB. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
ohhhhhh yeah I forgot hahah I remember seeing it and going "man I wish I liked that brand!" I want to but their facewash gave my face uglies so I'll stay away!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Shazatron just wait for a few reviews to come in on it or alternatively I am sure that you could do like a gift basket of items for mum, female relatives and inlaws and slap this in it unopened along with some other goodies.
Rezee
1964 posts
I was very happy with the nz brand box, now I'm hoping eventually there will be a nz brands number 3 box too!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Ooh I would've loved if it was the Fiji Spice Queen body oil, Macs. It was on my wishlist for the vault but I wasn't able to sign in and missed out. Trilogy was a good guess Shaz, since they released a new one recently, I was guessing it as a possibility until the clue on fb.

I would love a NZ Brands 3 if there is going to be one. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
A pic of NZ Brands 2 is up on the photo wall for those who want to check it out or if you want a suprise then wait till you've opened your NZ Brands 2 box to check out the photowall.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Wow the current special at the mo the gwp when purchasing 2 boxes you get another free until Monday whoah
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah the current deal is very tempting. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
My Best of Summer BEBB arrived. I can't wait to try the teeth whitening kit. But since I want the best, brightest results I'll make sure I go to the dentist for a regular cleaning first. I got a really pretty shade of gel nail polish and I like the leave in hair treatment and the natural balm is another one of my faves. I'll post a pic up on the wall in about a week.
MareeB
5247 posts
I just got my summer box too - it's awesome, stuffed full of products :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
I posted a pic of my Best of Summer box on the photowall for those that are curious about what's in it.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Thanks Tannygirl! It looks awesome. I wish I saw that photo before I made my order this arvo! doh!
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you for posting that pic tannygirl. I think I'm having a break from beauty boxes now. I need to focus on the things I need. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
The box looks really good! I need to make a beauty box purchase but I've had to make alot of need purchases over want purchases this year! :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!