Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Another Great Vault

48 posts, 20 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Got everything I wanted :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Thanks so much BR. I had a great vault got the items I had my eyes on.
trudijoy
8375 posts
wasn't going to go in (i leave for asia in literally 4 days) but ended up awake so checked it out and exhausted my points.  Getting it delivered to a friends place coz I'll be away.  Weird going in and not knowing what was there, ended up chucking a bunch of stuff in a cart then thinning it out - got some cool things on order, hopefully they all arrive! 
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
Yay! Got a couple of lovely things, for some reason it wouldn't let me view my cart but I got there in the end!
AboutFace
416 posts
Will there be more goodies dropping in the vault today?
Macs
5351 posts
I didn’t have a list. I just did a random shop. Ready for round two tommorow.
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
I have a whole heap of points left so may have a look tomorrow too Macs :-) Have a great day everyone 
triffid
151 posts
Glad the early birds got what they wanted.Like someone lese I wonder if new goodies are added later ?
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I nearly did a blind shop but managed a quick sneak peak at the preview. But I didn’t need anything in particular so just put whatever looked fun in my cart. Am really keen to try the mascara and the highlighting palette.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I added the bio mascara and the nyx  palette too - really keen to try both those and the EOH brow stuff I chose so fingers x’d all three make it to me! 
MareeB
5251 posts
I did the same thing Itsclearascrystal. But then too late I realised I should've gotten the highlighter palette that was still sitting there!! Anyway I got some nice masks to try and both of the supplements :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
I went in blind. I find it so much less stress. I feel like I should do it that way in future. Hope just get all my items but one in particular,  the rest is a bonus.
AboutFace
416 posts
I got a couple of things I had my eye on. Cheers BR :-)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I totally forgot all about it. Been super busy since starting my new job and today we were doing a massive spring clean and moving the two oldest munchkins rooms around. 

Need some me time to catch up on reviews.

Sounds like you all got some wonderful goodies, looking forward to seeing all your haul photos.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Had another look today. The brushes were tempting, but I have about 6 brushes I haven’t used yet so I decided I didn’t need more stock :p
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
I got everything I wanted today, went super smooth, I am very happy! Thanks BR x
Macs
5351 posts
Another smooth vault. Thank you BR.
EliseMM
120 posts
Woohoo the vault was lots of fun this morning! Thanks BR!!!
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I got up to look what was added. I had such a good haul getting the two things I really wanted I decided I didn't really need to do another haul.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Had a squiz at what was in the vault and gotta say this one looked GOOOOD! Looking forward to vault haul pics popping up on the photowall next couple weeks!
jalb88
121 posts
Loving looking through the vault ! I'm just having trouble viewing my cart - does anyone else have this problem ? 
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
Yes I did, add something then when it pops up click on view cart. If you are over your points just remove it while in there. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Looks like a great vault but there is nothing I need this time so going to sit this one out. Thanks BR x

Kimrose
1419 posts
I had a good look yesterday, this morning I managed to grab a few things that I had my eye on, so I am a happy camper.

Thanks Beauty Review, you gals are awesome
MareeB
5251 posts
I hope Olivia managed to get some things this morning?
tabucutie
1811 posts
Completely forgot about it this morning. Just woke up, must have needed the sleep. Look forward to your pics!
SmileyPisces
253 posts
The vault this morning looked amazing.... Hopefully i won’t be working on the next vault... =D
Oliviahope
14 posts
Hey everyone! I had a fantastic experience with ths vault yesterday and didnt mess up the payment this time. I got five products which was very exciting. I got all NYX products too which was funny!. I'm looking forward to trying the NYX wonderstick the most. Hope everyone else had a good time!
MareeB
5251 posts
Nice one Olivia, I'm glad you got some nice things :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I got an email to say my orders been shipped but that they couldn’t supply one of the items. First time this has happened to me. Bit disappointing as I got it in the Saturday vault and it was still available on Sunday. 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Oh no.. That’s unfortunate Soozie... Hope it doesn’t happen often.. =(
trudijoy
8375 posts
that sort of thing is SUPER frustrating, soozie - I've had it a couple times, where I missed out on something the order said was secured, and there weren't replacements, but then there were more for other things.  I think it's that they have a certain number pre-allocated for each event, but with a two day vault it's a pity that sat purchases weren't honoured ahead of sun. 
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
Just wondering,  do we get an email when package is sent? Thanks! :-)
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey Lisa,

No email, I'm afraid. But all packages were sent off yesterday. The packing pixies were on fire! Possibly because they were showered in Coke Zero and Skittles...

If you don't see anything by this time next week, shoot us an email at [email protected] and we'll track it for you.

X HP
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
No worries, awesome! You ladies are amazing! I shall begin stalking my post lady.....lol shes used to it :-) x
shazatron101
5112 posts
i got my parcel of love yesterday, i'm so very happy. thank you lovelies, i am one happy gal :-) 
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I got my vault parcel today. Thanks so much BR pixies.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I got mine today and I’ve tried everything out already! I also received a little extra in mine, I guess to make up for not being able to supply one of my items. Thanks heaps BR! 
MareeB
5251 posts
Thanks you so much BR, I very much appreciate it xx
MareeB
5251 posts
Just a random post to push my posts number up one because having  3x 6s together really freaks me out!
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
Mine arrived and I am so stoked! Thanks so much, hope you ladies can relax now! x
tannygirl
3392 posts
    That's so cool Soozie. What was the surprise?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
A nice compact mirror, Tannygirl. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Awesome, I hope mine arrives before the weekend. Something to look forward too.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Mines arrived in Dunedin where I had it sent. I’m in Japan though so it’ll have to wait’
trudijoy
8375 posts
Finally got my hands on my vault goodies! Can’t waaaaaaaaaait to try the NYX palette, and EOH products, and delighted that all 5 on my order arrived! Yay :) 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Woop woop Trudi, that is awesome you got your vault goodies. I sat the last one out as there wasn't anything I needed this time around but hope to participate in the next one. Enjoy playing with your new goodies x
Tattooprincess
68 posts
I’ve recently started doing reviews, and eagerly watching my points increase...can’t wait for the vault to open - is there a good range / volume of items to choose from?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!