Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

80,000 Reviews

143 posts, 53 members
AmandaJane
1147 posts
/\ wot she said /\ x :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Wow congrats. Sounds awesome. Lucky whoever writes the 80,000th review.
Β 
RachLouise
218 posts
This is so exciting!Β 
Danni
324 posts
Omg the numbers are going up so quickly now!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Wooohooo just hit 450 reviews made - wow even I am impressed and shocked that I have or have owned so much beauty products......true addict! lol
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Danni they are! Well done Kirsty!
I've been knocking out as many reviews as I can the last week.
Danni
324 posts
This is so exciting! If only we were all together to watch the countdown :P
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Wooooo we did it you guys!
Danni
324 posts
Well that was a thrill!
shazatron101
5112 posts
woop woop, we did it ladies!
trudijoy
8375 posts
YAY go us :D
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
wow this is so exciting and congrats BR and BR babes!Β  what a milestone to reach!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I wonder who got the spot prize omg
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Hah I was making a bacon butty in the kitchen and missed it, oops!
Danni
324 posts
I was wondering the sameΒ TraineeMUA!
Β 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I missed it. I wonder who's review was the 80,000th?
chloednz
217 posts
Exciting! I submitted a review then boom it went 10 over 80k!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Wahoo! Go us!! Wonder how many words were written to get to the 80k mark.
Qweenkaren
313 posts
oooooh I wonder who did the 80,000 review & on what?! I managed to submit 6 reviews today, only a couple of things left on my list of "Reviews to do" :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Woot!! I was just doing another review and came out to see it at 80,010.Β  Now to let the party begin (albeit at work so shuffling on office chair at the moment, thank gawd it is month end and the office is empty lol)
-Bex-
611 posts
WAHOOOOOO!!! how exciting

Congrats Chikaboo on your 450th Review thats awesome
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I didn't want to pump out reviews because I didn't want the quality to suffer but I'm super glad I helped contribute and honestly I feel good that I've done so many today and they all seem fine to me hehe
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Ooooh I didn't even notice I hit the 150 mark earlier! Ahhh exciting!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Nope me neither, I have a folder on my desktop with reviews that I copy and paste into BR, that I write as soon as I get theΒ product thenΒ I tweak them until I post them.Β  Just emptied out a few today, normally I gradually pop them up about 3-5 a week.Β 
mallomiss
569 posts
ohhh got stuck with a customer when there was about 50 to go & I completely missed it clicking over to 80,000!!!Β 
WOOHOO!!!! well done BR on another milestone!!!
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats for hitting 80k. Well done girls. I did four, I highly doubt I would of got the 80k as I was picking up my kids from school. Can't wait to find out who it was! Congrats for reaching 450 reviews Chick!
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Congrats for hitting 80k! Such an achievement. Was so exciting seeing the reviews go up!Β 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Crijey i have a long way to go to catch up with you chikoboo! I've done 204. I need a bigger budget
MillXhodia
136 posts
wahoo! 80K congrats and well done everyone
Head Pixie
569 posts
Wooooohooooooo!!!! Β Congratulations ladies! You've hit 80,000 amazing reviews! Treat yourselves to your favourite treat immediately!! BR wouldn't be what it is without you xxxxxxx
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Head Pixie you always make my days a little bit brighter when I see you pop into threads.

I have more make up to pay for tonight so I'm gonna use that to treat myself hehehe.Β 
What a great effort everyoneΒ  :-)Β  I have missed it all today.Β  Just taking a quick break to see what's happening!
RachLouise
218 posts
Congrats on reaching the 80,000 Review Milestone BR!
MrsLissy
301 posts
WE DID IT GIRLS!!!!!!
mallomiss
569 posts
I treated myslef to a coffee! I just might pick up wine on the way home...
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
wahoo awesome stuff :) that's such a milestone xx
pintsize
1072 posts
Can't wait to hear from all the excited winners... Well done BR and BR Babes! What an achievement :)

xx <3 xx
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Woohoo, we did it! Honestly, it does not seem like three days since this thread started. Exciting! Next milestone will be 100000 :D
charly
456 posts
I wonder how long that will take, BinaryBeauty?
Julieal
915 posts
What a cool idea-BR you rock !!
I'm a bit slow on it but huge congrats to br and all the winners :)
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
@Trudijoy I am so excited to find out what our mystery prize is for the 80k and 80k+1 reviews! Can't believe there has been almost 500 reviews since BR hit the big milestone. Wow! We will be at 100k in no time!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
You'll find out ages before me Aimee! No spoilers please hehe x

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!