Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

80,000 Reviews

143 posts, 53 members
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oh how exciting I didn't even realise we were that close! I have 10 I think I need to do should get them on by lunch time today =)
-Bex-
611 posts
It's so exciting normally the first thing i do when i get on to BR is check the products number to see if any new products have been added, but now i'm checking the reviews number first
astylecollector
204 posts
I've been adding products on to to-review list and I'll be doing them this week; I should be able to contribute a bit and increase the numbers. :)

I'm waiting for new products to be added though. I have a few that aren't in the brand directory.
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Excellent motivation for me to complete those reviews I've been meaning to get to. Trying to plug away at a few every day this week.
So exciting, I've been busy do reviews today, can't wait for it to start
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I went away for a night, and i was selfishly hoping we would hit 80000 reviews before i got back because i did not want to miss out of the fun! Now im back, im better get reviewing to get us closer to the number!! Not far to go now
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Would it be so norty to dream of having the most perfect looking, smelling, tasting block of whittakers tip top chocolate added so we could all review it.
It's beauty! It looks the part. It makes you feel good. Eating a square (or block) while reviewing has to be classed as the perfect item to have added???
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahah Ong! Yes! Foodie Review ;p could totally be a branch of BR but it'd be all about fooooood :P
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
That's a idea Shaz! I reckon chocolate and reviewing go hand in hand. Especially this new one
kirstyj
1732 posts
So agreed Ong!! It is awesome!!!!! Onto my second bar (although the first one was shared at work)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahah stop rubbing it in! I don't have any! :'(
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
You go Kirsty! I'm so proud of you LOL
Shaz go to the shops now! Do not pass go! Just gooooo!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha I wish! I'm rugged up at home in my bright pink onesie feeling like crap - I asked fiance to look when he was on his way home from work but he had a man look, and you know what they're like haha. I'll just have to wait for grocery day D:
MrsLissy
301 posts
I just did a few more reviews and that Bl**DY counter isn't moving haha! C'mon BR I wanna see how close we are and if we'll do it tonight!!! UPDATE THE COUNTER PLEASEEEEEEEEE ( I know you don't like shouting but I'm excited okay!)
MillXhodia
136 posts
Ive noticed it hasnt been moving either. :) maybe they want to leave it a surprise, prob while im at work tomorrow
Danni
324 posts
Never fear! I remember reading that the BR website fully updates every 12 hours I think it was so it won't move all the time :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Im pretty sure when i do a review, the counter changes. I think the reason why it isnt changing is because there isnt many reviews happening at the moment! Iv done a couple tonight, and i'll do some more tomorrow, but for tonight, i am done!
trudijoy
8375 posts
seriously, put the jelly tip choc in the freezer.  it makes it even better!

bronjenks
253 posts
So exciting, still a wee way to go looking at the counter but I cant wait till it clicks over!!  Oh, and that chocolate? seriously good Onge... yummmyyy.  
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
That sounds amazing Trudijoy! I am getting this tomorrow without a doubt
Got the party poppers at the ready, I can feel it, its close ladies!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Trudi I have it in the fridge. I have a ditch getting bigger as I keep walking to the fridge to eat it. I have the biscuits in the freezer :)
Bron seriously amazing.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
The biscuits actually taste like ice cream. Maybe I'll try putting some in the freezer. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
farmers-wife I'm super full of italian food haha. Otherwise I'd be the same.  It's Dad's b'day this weekend and he has a great love of random sweets and treats, so I got him a block of that and a bag of toffee apple m and m's to go in with his proper gift :D
colleencanary
764 posts
BR are definitely planning a "BOOM" 80,000! I've done a few reviews and no change to the totals. I think its closer than we expect! Sooooooo exciting! :)
I cannot wait to log on first thing tomorrow and see what we have achieved  :-)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Yes I noticed the no change in the total too. And I now have a bit more incentive to do the many reviews I haven't got to in the last few very busy weeks.
itskaz_xo
199 posts
Eeekkk this is super exciting xxx
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Nothing like a little encouragement to actually put some of my completed reviews in rather than leave them in word or excel. And actually work at finishing others.
First Lady
957 posts
Hello Eagle Eyed ladies

The review counter (and homepage elements, like the Most Recently Added / Top Rated Products etc) update hourly.  Statuses, the blog feed and other site elements update every 12 hours.

The reason for this is simply to keep the site loading speed as fast as we can.  With so many components on BR being member led - reviews being placed, photos being added, comments, replies etc, if the homepage ran 'LIVE' it'd be incredibly slow to load, as the system would literally be constantly refreshing. 

But do not fear - the backend of the site runs live, we have a constant feed of site activity, so we can see what's happening, literally to the second.  We also have the power to force a refresh of the homepage stats, so we'll be doing that when the heat is on...and it's looking like it won't be long before the Beauty Crew are huddled around 1 screen like a mob of impatient meerkats.

Today has to be the day right?!

xox
Head Pixie
569 posts
I'm bouncing with excitement - and the glitter is ready!!

EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Oh. My. Goodness. That's it, I give in, I'm gonna pump out a few reviews later on today! I can't wait to see everyone bouncing off the walls hehe.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
How exciting. Head pixie I'm with ya!!
Ah wonder if people are holding out doing reviews to try and get the 80k one. Sneaky!
Macs
5351 posts
I never thougt of that farmers wife lol I'm gonna spend today doing reviews, help bump it up .
shazatron101
5112 posts
I'm holding out on mine, only because I don't even know what I want to review yet, let alone have words to do so. Brain no work today
AmandaJane
1147 posts
It's getting really close now. I wrote a couple of reviews yesterday and will add some more now too. Exciting day!

(I hope you let us into the 8 minutes of heaven tomorrow though. I'm skint, typical lol, oh well, I can wait and see, I'm good at that :)
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Oh and don't mention chocolate lol. I just ate some for breakfast. Yes, I'm weak willed for chocolate, coffee and BR! Righto, now to do those reviews :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Ah shazatron you have to be in the right frame of mind to review :)
Amandajane, I've had chocolate for breakfast. The delicious crunch into the jelly through that amazing chocolate. Aaaah call me Homer simpson
chikoboo
3402 posts
I've done 8 in the last 12 hours but just looked at my own review score and realised if I can get 9 more out before the 80k mark then I will reach 450, which is a celebration too!! woohoo, now I am sure I have at least 9 in my "to do" review pile =)

Please no talk of chocolate I just lost 5kg and all I want is chocolate!! been weaning myself off with 80% dark chocolate only which is way too bitter for my tastebuds but sates the lust for chocolate in dire times
pintsize
1072 posts
I have to admit I have been a bit absent (review wise) lately and have only started back in the last couple of days... I think I'll have to make time later today to do a few as well as I am very backlogged on products.

:)
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I've been making an effort to do a lot more reviews these past 2-3 days but I'm actually starting to run out of things to review! I think I have another 4 things I can review but then I'm stuck.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
lol Farmers Wife - yeah I was feeling deprived for some reason. Probably this health kick I've been on lately, which is all well and good but sometime I need to splurge :)

Chickoboo I won't mention it again *zipped* and congrats on the 5kg, that's a very significant amount!

Pintsize - you've been slacking like me lol but I caught up a bit over the last week or so. :)

Christine - me too and now I am out of products to review. I have more products but they just aren't listed, oh well will go and recommend the products and save those for later.

Edited, what happened to the formatting? heh.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Way to go Kirsty xxxxx
1 block totally gone, think some fairy may have finished it off??
Macs
5351 posts
Well done chikoboo. Thats a big achievement. All this chocolate talk is making me want some. So jealous. Im running low on products to review. Im snailing it, I've done three so far.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Kirsty you have amazing willpower. I've been meaning to lose weight for a while but now that I've been spending more time in my room (and more time putting my make up on) I never want to use my exercycle like I used to :c I need to get back on that. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I went to market and bought two blocks, as well as a biscuits. Review wise, I've done one and I'm halfway through another. Nothing wants to work today!!
Danni
324 posts
Well done chikoboo on the 5kg weightloss!
Danni
324 posts
Eek were basically on the home stretch for the 80,000! 95 more..
chikoboo
3402 posts
Ahh normally my willpower for dieting is well as great as my willpower to not buy that newly released limited edition piece of makeup....non existant!  But as I've got goals in the next 18 months that if I am more fit and healthy will be far more enjoyable....the most focused one being my first trip to Fiji and I am damned if I am not going to rock a sexy tankini there! it helps resist temptation =)
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
*Insert heart eye emoji here* 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!