Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

7 minutes to go!!

142 posts, 28 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks Shaz. Been a fantastic day!
First Lady
957 posts
Shaz, my replies to your friend are just bouncing straight back due to her spam filter, so she might need to add these addresses to her Safe Senders:

[color=#222222][email protected]
[email protected]

XOX[/color]

shazatron101
5112 posts
oooh how bizarre! ill let her know. shes quite excited (i might be more so hahahaha), i think the last few vaults shes participated in, none of the parcels turned up because of useless couriers. i just want her to have a nice treat lol

thanks nat you gorgeous little cloud of fluff
shazatron101
5112 posts
well SOMEONE is getting a big fat sloppy kiss!!!!! :D :D :D
Macs
5351 posts
I’m surprised I got my haul Nat. I’m away in motel in Rotorua . My nephew took off bang on 5 .I caught him somehow I got me a good haul. Toddlers are fast lol

I didnt notice the straighteners until after I left the vault . Congrats to those who managed to get what they wanted from the vault.
trudijoy
8375 posts
what happened with the last couple of drop in products Nat? I was hanging on and refreshing until the end but only saw the straighteners and drier get added.
First Lady
957 posts
Drop ins are split over both days Trudi :)

Time to load it up and get it ready to go for 9am tomorrow.  There's some lovely goodies that weren't in the preview or tonight's vault, so that'll be exciting!
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah you'd said there were 'still a couple of bits to drop in tonight' so I kept on hanging on....

i'll probably need to prioritise sleep tomorrow so this might be it for me. A pity. Hopefully there is another vault in a few months
BeautyGirl
162 posts
So excited to try everything! I managed to pick up a bunch of things I haven’t tried! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yay excited for tomorrow! Better get some zzzzz's so I don't miss it :-)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I didnt get chance to check the vault as we were visiting family in Auckland this weekend. But that's okay as I have a ton of stuff I already have to get through lol.

Sounds like it was lots of fun and that you lovelies got some well deserved goodies x
EliseMM
120 posts
I didn't check the vault tonight, only on Saturday. What products were added this morning? Any more hair styling appliances?
shazatron101
5112 posts
the hair brush straightener things were added today, but dunno about anything else :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Got my goodies today! So quick that I wasn't sure what the parcel was at first. Thanks BR!
MareeB
5244 posts
Wow - I got mine too! All the way to North Otago within two days is legend! Thank you so much BR. I will be sending grateful and thankful vibes tonight during the wonderful sleep I'll be having after taking the magnesium and collagen supplements :)  I'm gonna be so much better looking tomorrow!
MareeB
5244 posts
AND I'll be buying myself the Mother's Day BBBE tonight - pretty good day all round for me!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yay!!!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Does it come with 7 or 8 products? The description says both lol
MareeB
5244 posts
LOL I didn't even notice Shaz, but the description has 8. I've bought one now - can't wait :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Wow how exciting! That is super quick. Can't wait to get mine. Enjoy ladies :-)
Qweenkaren
313 posts
*wave* that is super quick! I too have bought myself a mother’s day box. A nice reward after a full on month!
Macs
5351 posts
I was so tempted when I saw the email for that box Maree.
Macs
5351 posts
My pretties have arrived. I didn’t have time to take a photo yet . I have thousands of errands to run. Once I get back home I’ll post pics on the wall . 

I was missing one item . That was different to get an inbox on BR about it . I loved that . It was way nicer than getting an email. I’m not too fused about it though. 

Just wanted to say Thank yous . I feel so lucky to have opportunities like this.Very happy with my haul.
shazatron101
5112 posts
AAAHHHHH mine have arrived too, so stoked. Thank you BR!!!! now to get my points back up from the measly 120 i have now bahahaha xx
RamblingRose
1280 posts
That’s a good looking haul, Shaz. Congrats on getting the straightener!

I was hoping my goodies would arrive today, too ... but, knowing my luck, the courier will arrive on a day when I’m not at home. Murphy’s Law, haha. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
wait, you GOT the straightener? I thought you missed out! that's awesome :D yay!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Congrats on landing the straightener Shaz. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Thanks ladies! Feeling very spoiled lmao.

I did Trudi! One came back in stock at around 830 :-D oh I squealed. So pleased. Much happy!
MareeB
5244 posts
Well done Shaz, that's awesome :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Great haul Shaz! Ohhhh I hope mine arrive today
tannygirl
3392 posts
My vault haul arrived today. Thank you so much BR. I'm looking forward to trying the serums and especially Snowberry one that's top rated. I'm curious how it would compare to the Ordinary's Buffet, my default peptide/anti aging serum.
KiwiLass
174 posts
Mine arrived today too, toner and day cream, yay!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
My vault haul arrived today (while I was out, Murphy’s Law!), but it was a wonderful surprise to arrive home to. Thank you, BR.
trudijoy
8375 posts
ahhh shaz that's amazing, i'm so stoked for you <3
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mine arrived this morning! Great start to my Saturday. Thanks so much BR xxxxx
shazatron101
5112 posts
I LOVE MY STRAIGHTENER!!!!!!!!!!!

to be fair i love (love love love LOVE) everything i got, but thats probably my favorite, with the soap a close second. i've never had such a love affair with soap before. gels, yep but not soap!
Head Pixie
569 posts
YAY!!! Aren't they amazing!?
They are officially my bargain purchase of the year. 
My hair has never been so straight so often!
shazatron101
5112 posts
It's so nice!!! It actually feels like its been salon straightened with all their fancy schmancy products in it. So soft. So straight. I can't wait to write my review up hahahaha. Thanks for writing such an amazing article and making me want it Kellie! :-P
MareeB
5244 posts
I'll look forward to reading your review Shaz - can't go past a good pair of straighteners.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I too can't wait to read the review. I wonder if it would work for me..
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I would love to see a pic of what was in the Mother's Day BBBE if you bought one. Can always post the pic on your instagram if you have one and then post the link to that in the forum if you don't want to ruin the surprise for other people who bought the box.
MareeB
5244 posts
I can't wait to open it tomorrow Tannygirl! I see the NZ Brands BBBE is going to be released soon - I can hardly leave my computer in case it gets released while I'm not looking! any hints lovely fairy????
tabucutie
1811 posts
NZ brands BBBE!  I will be keeping an eye out for that one.
MareeB
5244 posts
It said this week so it'll be soon - woohoo!
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I liked the last two NZ brands boxes so I am interested to see the list of what's in this one and price, etc.
MareeB
5244 posts
Did anyone else get the NZ Brands BBBE? I did of course.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
No, I looked at what's in it and I already have products from all those categories. In some cases I have multiples lol. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I wish that was all it took to stop me sooz lol #addict eeeeek
MareeB
5244 posts
I've been going a bit mad on serums lately so I don't think I'll be disappointed - I can't wait for it to come!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Maree, I've got to saturation point though so things will get wasted/won't get used if I buy more multiples. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!