Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

7 minutes to go!!

142 posts, 28 members
MareeB
5244 posts
That makes sense soozie. I still have products from the first beauty boxes I bought when I first joined BR. It really is time for a sort out and a slow down!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It sounded great but like Soozie I need nothing.
First Lady
957 posts
Yay Maree!!  Did you have a sneak peek at what was inside?  There's a not-yet-released product, and when we confirmed it, I thought of you!!  

xox
shazatron101
5112 posts
never mind, i worked it out! and now (or 2 weeks from now) i'll be getting my very first!!! bbbe. how exciting :-D
MareeB
5244 posts
Yes I did Nat, and now I can't wait to scope which product you mean!

I use a lot of serums and oils and a moisturiser or serum usually doesn't last longer than a week for me so I was excited to see a serum and an eye cream in there - I really can't wait.
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh Shaz - I'm so excited for you! BBBEs are my favourite favourite purchase!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Woah! You get through full sized moisturisers or serums in a week, a Maree!?!? I have several on the go at once and rotate through different ones most days and I never seem to finish any of them. Haha maybe you do need to be buying all the beauty boxes after all! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
well maree when someone as wonderful as you keeps talking them up, i decided i should get on it!
plus i really liked the 'preview' items in this one, it all sounds very much up my alley! :D
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I was really tempted I do collect the NZ Brand Beauty Boxes since they are up my alley. But there are other things I need to buy atm and while I like the overnight mask, I have quite a few nightcreams/none spf moisturizers to use up and I need to use up some of the masks in my drawer before I get that masking set. Plus I think I tried one of the items in the box before. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I didn't get the email but just had a look on the website and it looks good.  super intrigued about that overnight mask. I havent't used one of them before. I think I will get this one.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I have way too much products to go through especially serum and oils. The box looks really good though. Looking forward to seeing pictures on the wall when they arrive.
MareeB
5244 posts
I hope you love it Shaz! I've been very happy with every one I've bought (which is almost all of them!).
MissQT
1547 posts
I too have slowed down on my BBBE purchases as I’ve built up quite a collection of unopened products. I have multiple skincare back ups now.

wow you must do well to use serums and moisturisers in one week! It takes me at least 4-6 months!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Serums and oils take me 5+ months to get through. Facial moisturisers sometimes I don't get to finish before they expire.
shazatron101
5112 posts
MAREEEEE im so excited the boxes get dispatched today (i think!?) Eeeeeeeeee
MareeB
5244 posts
Woohoo - can't wait! I hope you love it Shaz!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Just wondering if anyone who purchased the BBBE  NZ brands have received it yet?
MissDilly
229 posts
Not yet! There's usually an email telling you its on the way! Should be today/tomorrow :-)   I'm excited for this one too!! 
MareeB
5244 posts
No, mine hadn't been sent yet when I looked last night :)
MareeB
5244 posts
Oooh it was sent today - woohoo exciting. Should be here Monday :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
my face is excited!!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Its here its here its here!!!!!

And maree i DO love it!!! Im glad it was my first box cos its amazing!
shazatron101
5112 posts
So excited i double posted!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I also can't count i thought the box had 6 thangs but here i am with 7?
Im pleased to report I've only tried one of these things too! The rest are new and exciting :-D
MissDilly
229 posts
I'll admit I squealed a little when I opened the BBBE this morning when it was delivered....everything in it I have wanted to try - and only the birthday gift I've actually used (am still using!) .. .This might be the best box yet and I've loved them all!
Julieal
915 posts
Beauty Boxes are so worth while - I have slowed down only because I was starting to get too many products - I have tried so many really good products and like Shaz I look for serums etc as I go through them quite quickly but love using and trying different ones.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I agree it's usually the serums in the boxes that really make me want to buy the box. Would love to see what was in the latest Beauty Box if someone would post a pic on their instagram and a link.
MareeB
5244 posts
Eeeee I can't wait to get mine!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Looking forward to getting mine. I was hoping it would come this, it's been stressful. Uh well, maybe next week.
MissDilly
229 posts
@tannygirl - my 'story' on instagram has a pic of the products at the moment!
IG: _heather_dillon_
tannygirl
3392 posts
@MissDilly I scrolled down and saw the pic of the box but not of the products inside. You are an excellent photographer all the pics are artistically done and so sharp and the lighting is so good. 
   Reminds me I should do something about my nails tonight.
MissDilly
229 posts
@tannygirl ...the story has disappeared - if you DM my IG I'll put the photo in there.... I'd post to the wall, but it doesn't sound like everyone has the box so didn't want to spoil the surprise :-)  
tannygirl
3392 posts
     @Miss Dilly I would but I don't have an instagram account since Facebook takes up enough of my time and I don't take barely any photos so I couldn't justify having an instagram account. I do attempt to take photos of myself around Christmas yearly and it's always very frustrating for me.
shazatron101
5112 posts
so i liked that beauty box so darn much i took advantage of the July sale and bought another :D #noregrets what a bloody good hump day
MareeB
5244 posts
I was tempted Shaz, nearly bought one..then got the house insurance bill....bread and water for another month!!!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
ahhahaha aw Maree im sure you can get a cheap enough loaf of bread you can get milk too ;-P seeing water is free :-P 
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I'm so tempted by the cruelty free box.
MareeB
5244 posts
The house insurance rose 10%. It's no surprise people are striking over low wages!
tabucutie
1811 posts
@tannygirl the cruelty box is so awesome. If you want to see what's in it, I posted a photo on the photowall a couple of weeks back.
MissDilly
229 posts
The kiwi brands cruelty free box is their best so far I think....I'm still tempted to get a second one haha
shazatron101
5112 posts
while i cant compare with any others as this was my first, the other box i would have gotten (had i not wasted time!) would've been the first one! that one looked amazing. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm highly tempted by the new one too - if there's any left next week I'll probably get one :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!