Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Roller Lash sample with Fashion Quarterly!

58 posts, 23 members
I'll use mine when I finish off the two mascaras I'm using right now!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Is this the Benefit one with the pink lid?
trudijoy
8375 posts
eek i LOVE Rollerlash, it's one of my top 3.  How much is the mag?  I know the sample size is usually about $20
MareeB
5244 posts
Oooh, I'll look out for it if you think its that good Trudi!
trudijoy
8375 posts
2nd equal in my top three!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Countdown online says its $11... Depending on how much the groceries are tomorrow I might get it, otherwise it'll be a miss I think. Need to budget 1000x better than I currently am!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm keen to try Rollerlash so will probably pick this up. I'm reluctantly to buy a full size of it as I wasn't impressed with the other Benefit ones I've tried. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i ended up resisting because i have my current other faves actually in my makeup drawers right now!  I may regret it, but ......
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Ooo I'll have to make a point to look for this tomorrow! Been wanting to try it for ages. Thanks for the heads up!
Macs
5351 posts
Oh man Im going to search for it. I've been wanting to try it out.
MareeB
5244 posts
I found the mag but not the product :(
trudijoy
8375 posts
sometimes they detach the GWP and keep it behind the till, Maree - maybe ask a cashier?
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I've been keen to give this a go so will keep an eye out for the magazine! :) I haven't found a Mascara that I like other than the current one I'm using at the moment.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I want to, I really want to but 6 mascaras in my draw say no go.
Macs
5351 posts
omg Ragingfrog I just realised I have six mascaras on rotation. Two unopened.  Maybe I should think twice . 
MissQT
1547 posts
Ooh I've always wanted to try roller lash so I might have to hunt down this magazine!
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Macs I didn't count my open ones, that would be another 3.
Kimrose
1419 posts
I would love to try this, I will have a look at Countdown tomorrow, thanks so much for this hot tip!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I love the Benefit Roller lash mascara, such a good product and an awesome wee GWP. I don't know why but my local stores never have the gwp on magazines so desperately hoping I can find one somewhere
Kikikiana
52 posts
I saw this at my countdown in akl, it's the spring issue I think it was $10.99

here's what the cover looks like:

http://www.rubynz.com/image/1/770/0/uploads/blog/fq0816_fq-spring_a02_small-4mb-57ba591828bcb.jpg
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I might look at it, I'm a fashion mag girl. Thanks for sharing.
Emily-jane
314 posts
I was so keen for this but sadly no gwp on any of the fashion quarterly mags. I'm wondering if it's only available in some places?
trudijoy
8375 posts
caved andbought it, and managed to get two freebies, not just one, so... meant to be? :D
shazatron101
5112 posts
My local doesn't have the mascara attached, so I guess I miss out. Plus I wouldn't read the magazine anyway so it's a waste of tree. No great loss, I guess ;-) 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Apparently only certain Countdowns and New World supermarkets are stocking them with the mascara.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I got my mag from Pak n Save I think it's a staff thing but that's speculation sorry if not allowed because on the card provided it says ask store if the sample is missing I can't wait to see why the hype is about but I have 3 mascaras open and misplaced my Marc Jacobs tube first world problems
Macs
5351 posts
I looked everywhere and had no luck. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
are you still in Auckland Macs? New World Stonefields and Eastridge both had them
Macs
5351 posts
Yes I'm still up here. Hopefully I can check those places out.
MissQT
1547 posts
None of the supermarkets I've been to have had it either :(
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I looked at my local countdown and magazine store and there was no mascara attached so I didn't purchase it. It'd be great value for the sample though
2lilmnkys
106 posts
I found the magazine in my local countdown but no mascara. Even asked the staff and none of them knew anything :(
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Maybe is an Auckland thing or they are targeting certain demographics. Definitely none in Porirua and no sign of the "if your sample is missing" card. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Could very well be! There was no card with that on the mags down here either.
trudijoy
8375 posts
you guys need to email the mag and ask wth they are playing at if that's the case! Happy to send one on to anyone with my IG or FB friendship if you're happy to pay me back for mag plus postage <3
Emily-jane
314 posts
I went onto Fashion quartely facebook page and someone had already asked them if they aren't on every magazine issue. They responsed with they are only available at selected Countdowns and New Worlds. Not particularly helpful as there was no mention which cities or towns have them. 
siouxsannah
261 posts
I saw them today at the New World Metro at the Wellington train station, if that helps.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I love FQ I bought it every quarter for years. I might just have to get this as I hear great things about Roller Lash!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Thanks for the tip Siouxsannah! My friend picked up the second to last one from there for me today! 
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I finally managed to snag one, yay! Can't wait to try it. It's so weird that it's only included with those sold at some supermarkets. Wonder why that is.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Maybe it's only in stores near a Benefit stockist? So you actually go and buy it afterwards? Lol. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I've seen the packs that benefit are stocking in NZ I see a deal & a future haul is near
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
It's a good read though I liked that Oasis berry tonic is mentioned in a blurb about trusted skincare still skin reading thru atm
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Haha, not a bad theory Soozie! Makes sense because I only bought it knowing that if I loved it I could actually go out and buy it! Marketing win!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
The big Countdown in Johnsonville has a big stack of them in front of the checkouts if anyone  in Wellington is still looking!
MissQT
1547 posts
thanks soozie, I might go out there tomorrow. I went to porirua today (unfortunately didn't see your earlier post soozie, and there was none there. I also tried countdown in Wellington city but they didn't have any. A lot of effort for one mascara sample haha!
-LIANA-
4 posts
thats so cool ive always wanted a roller lash :D
beautygramnz
19 posts
I got my magazine and sample from New World for $11 if anyone has a local New World nearby... I think it is only certain stores because the magazines at Pak N Save didn't have the sample attached! Maybe they are holding the samples at checkout and you have to ask for them?
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I looked at my local new world and they didn't have them also. I live in a small town so maybe we didn't get them.
ashiley
20 posts
I found an article that lists all the supermarkets stocking the Fashion Quarterly magazine with the Benefit Rollerlash mascara attached to it. Just click on the link and scroll down a bit to see the list. Hope it helps! :)

http://www.fq.co.nz/culture/whats-on/youll-find-fashion-quarterlys-spring-2016-issue

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!