Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Awesome promotion...

17 posts, 13 members
pintsize
1072 posts
Hey ladies,

I see these promotions popping up from time to time and wonder if anyone here would be interested in them too.  They are super cute and a great way to support a NZ company.

This is the most recent post (I hope it's ok that I copy and paste it here)

[color=#141823]BUZZ OF THE DAY!!
$4.90 usually $10 Winter Rose Heart a Stack. 5 honeybunch handmade soaps infused with manuka honey and goats milk garnished with a cute pink glitter heart. Great for fundraising or stocking up for Christmas gifts.

FREE SHIPPING on orders over $20 use code BUILDABIZHK [/color]
[color=#141823]Order online here [/color]
[color=#141823]Handmade manuka honey soap[/color]
Macs
5351 posts
Thanks for sharing. Hopefully it's  still going once I'm back from my holiday. I still cant keep away even on holiday.
kirstyj
1732 posts
I've seen these on facebook, super cute! I think they would make great presents, might stock up.
MareeB
5254 posts
Oh they're so cute! I've book marked the page to keep an eye on :)
notjaya
62 posts
never seen this before, but looks good. thanks for sharing!
pintsize
1072 posts
They have some cute wee packs but even when this offer expires they will run another just as cute :)  and right now with that free shipping code :O <3
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Thanks for sharing this is a awesome deal and good to get for future gifts.
Hey Macs enjoy your holiday. Hope it's by an open fire or has a log wood burner for you.
MrsO
196 posts
Thanks for sharing, I have bookmarked this for future reference.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Those are cute aren't they - I've bookmarked too, ty :)
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Such a cute website & products! I wish I was more into soaps, but these will make excellent and affordable gifts.
Julieal
915 posts
These look really nice and a lovely addition to a present -As you say good to support a NZ Company as well.
-Bex-
611 posts
Honey Bunch soap is lovely. Magpiefi was talking about them a few months ago so i ordered some. i got a box of offcuts and it was packed full of soap most of them looked like licorice allsorts and they smell like honey
pintsize
1072 posts
Hey y'all (yes I am in a southern talk'n mood lol)
For those that love the Jellytip idea but not the calories... guess what todays Buzz of the day is... yessireee its Jellytip soap!  mmmmm (this is one I might just have to get)

<3
Designer-mic
249 posts
Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great gift idea. 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Jelly tip soap :O heck off I go to look!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Just looked at the site. I was extremely lucky enough to be gifted one of these sets. I can't highly recommended their presentation and fragrance enough. I still haven't used it as it was gifted by a BR lady at the perfect time when I needed a lift. They really are beautiful and do make amazing gifts
kirstyj
1732 posts
I love the idea of JellyTip! Silly no buy might have to go out of the window!!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!