Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Sweet purfumes?

49 posts, 39 members
Laurarose
11 posts
What is everyone's favourite sweet smelling purfume? 
I'm interested In trying something new! Have had Vera Wang and also all the Brittany Spears range.
Cat
474 posts
I think my favourite sweet perfume would be Katy Perry Meow. It's very sweet, affordable and a cute bottle! 
Manda129
419 posts
Mines Dior Dolce Vita smells like lollies, such a gorgeous perfume :)
Rezee
1964 posts
I love sweet, girly perfumes. Off the top of my head my faves are Britney Spears Radiance, Viva la juicy, Revlons Pink happiness, Paris Hilton Fairy dust,I'm not sure if it can be bought anymore but it's a Fred Haymen one, touch of pink or something like that anyway it is a very sweet smell. Thats all I can think of, I'm sure I have more but they are the first ones to come to my mind.
Bayley
238 posts
You should go have a sniff of Dot by Marc Jacobs, its the next one on my wish list :)
Jesse
745 posts
Dot is so lovely! Honey by Marc Jacobs is also really pretty. Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb is still next on my wish list, I'll get there one day :) If I stop buying goodies that is! I went home today with Flash, which I have been wanting ever since I heard about it on here, and NuWoman 30 Plus now that I've read the great reviews on it.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I'm 100% sweet and fruity. I've had and have all the britney range, also have a Vera wang one. You might like to try Marc Jacobs honey (there are a few reviews you can read first on these)
Katy Perry purr is sweet also her killer queen is lovely
Selena Gomez has a sweet musky one that smells of white chocolate.

ive only recently started buying perfumes due to the reviews on here

Sylvia
149 posts
I definitely also recommend checking out Marc Jacobs Dot! It is such a beautiful warm, sweet fruity scent which is top of my wishlist... I have to smell it every time I'm in Farmers haha. Apart from that, Taylor Swift Wonderstruck is also really lovely, although again maybe more fruity than sugary sweet.
Kia
550 posts
The Mariah carry Lollipops range are sooo yummy! Like walking in a candy store
pintsize
1072 posts
Great thread!
I have the Selena Gomez fragrance, it is like a strong juicy fruit chewing gum... a cocktail of tropical fruit and very very sweet.
And am loving my newest... Victor & Rolf BonBon... it is sweet but soft, with caramel and amber tones (sigh) 

xox
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Pintsize you are so lucky!! I went in to smell BonBon the other day, purely because I love the packaging, was so expecting to hate it because I dislike Flowerbomb and ohhh myyy gaaawd its amaazing!!! If it wasn't so expensive and if I hadnt just bought a whole bunch of expensive makeup I think I would have bought it on the spot 
pintsize
1072 posts
Oh I know I saw it before last vault when I was trying to find out more about the perfumes on here and enquired about it only to be told by unhelpful staff that it was an old perfume and no longer stocked... I don't think she actually heard the name I mentioned.  Anyway I saw the last Farmers Catalogue had it advertised and I jumped for joy as the write up on it sounded lush and I knew I had read in it that it was a 2014 release date.
So I popped in last week to try it out... sprayed the card and my wrist and toddled off home... only to kick myself for not buying it then and there.  I had to go back... I had to buy it lol.
I only got the 30ml which still has the cute ribbon shaped bottle, and it will be $22.00 more after the end of the month... so totally justifyable! haha
Plus I had a voucher to be used up so it made it more affordable :)
shanellealarna
101 posts
You won't regret buying/trying Prada Candy! It's devine, the perfect mix of sweet and feminine.

I'm so obsessed with it! :)
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Oh is it going up in price?! Maybe I'll have to get the 30ml then... :P
tabykitten
186 posts
Ooo going to have to check out the Victor & Rolf BonBon... I LOVE vanilla. My very few was the Jessica Simpson 'edible' vanilla perfume - that was amazing! But I don't think they make it any more.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I really more of a fruity, fresh floral type of girl when it comes to perfumes. But one perfume that I was suprised I liked was Cinema by Yves and Saint Laurent. It's really more of an evening scent though and unfortunately I do not have any nights out on the town or money to warrant a purchase.
Laurarose
11 posts
Viva La Juicy is good, i have tested that before and was very nice. Sounds like there is alot i haven't even heard of. Might have to head to farmers and try all the ones everyone has mentioned, thanks for all the suggestions! :)
gtsgrl
169 posts
Mmmmm Angel by Thierry Mugler is beautiful and sweet smelling.  It's my favourite :)
Macs
5351 posts
Alot of the musicians celeb fragrances are sweet smelling. To name a few Rihanna Nude, Taylor Swift Wonderstuck, Britney Midnight Fantasy, Katy Perry Purr and Nicki Minaj. Designer brands Marc Jacobs, French Connection.
Macs
5351 posts
I know its not perfume. I just tried some Victorias secret body spray at warehouse today. It was called Strawberry Champayne. I went in about 10 am and I can still smell it now. I think it will be next purchase.
opa_07
7 posts
Midnight fantasy and also the victoris secrets spray, both smell so sweet :)
cheB
1 posts
Viktor and Rolfs new bon bon is amazing smells similar to curious by britney spears but better. Very sweet
Kayland
3 posts
Agreed! Katy Perry range is where its at if your looking for sweet! Midnight fantasy is a fave!
kayxcake
422 posts
Katy Perry Meow is my favourite sweet scent perfume :) everytime I wear it, everyone compliments that I smell like candy-land and they all wants to know what it is! 
tarawr158
119 posts
My favourite is Katy Perry Meow and Nicki Minaj Pink Friday :) Both lovely sweet smelling
kellableeping
33 posts
My go-to sweet scent is The Body Shop's Vanilla Body Spray and Eau De Toilette, so yummy!! Super cheap too and I find the body spray lasts wayyy longer than I expected it to the first time I bought it.
cristy22
33 posts
my fav sweet perfumes are katy perry meow, taylor swift wonderstruck selena gomez and i love justin biebers the key at the mo (dont judge ) haha
michelleburne
229 posts
Candy by Prada, is my absolute favourite, gorgeous sweet scent and very long lasting
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Live Lux by J Lo
Magnetism by Escada
both as sweet as candy and similar I find to curious in control by Britney Spears.
alyshajayne
92 posts
My favourites at the moment are Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift (this one took me by suprise, I didnt expect it to be as sophisitcated! It reminds me of a more fruity Gucci Rush) and Bejewled by Vera Wang - this is my go to scenct for every day, it is delightfully fruity and fresh but still sweet!  
For me it's Belladonna by MOR. It's sweet without being overpowering.
Danni
324 posts
Hands down Juicy Couture Noir :)
astylecollector
204 posts
Check out any Marc Jacobs perfumes: Dot, Oh Lola, Daisy and Daisy Dream. They're all sweet but lovely and the packaging is so damn cute!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Definitely Marc Jacobs Dot.  I also like Escada Desire Me and Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy xx
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Viktor & Rolf BonBon is amazing and has that lovely sweetness to it!! 
For me it's always been So? Sinful mmmmmm!!
MissQT
1547 posts
Nicki minaj is sweet. I found it very sweet and overpowering at first, but once it settles on your skin and the lower notes come through its not so overpowering and more subtle.
chloednz
217 posts
I LOVE sweet perfumes! My favourites are YSL babydoll, Marc Jacobs Daisy and I also have a nutrimetics one- love and courage which is really nice and affordable. Givenchy Dahlia Noir and Bvlgari Rose Essentialle I would also class as sweet, but in a more mature way I guess, they are definately a lot heavier.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I smelt the new Ellie Saab limited edition and it is a very relaxed perfume, only just released, but it is still not replacing my desire for more Escada Magnetism and limited editions.
Sophiegarth
19 posts
I really love the Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine edition, but the regular Daisy is really yummy too :) Or if you're after something a bit more affordable, Pretty by Elizabeth Arden is really nice. A bit more floral, less fruity than Daisy.
notjaya
62 posts
Aquolina Pink Sugar is definitely sweet. It's like a musky cotton candy.
notjaya
62 posts
Aquolina Pink Sugar is definitely sweet. It's like a musky cotton candy.
Lefemmenikita
89 posts
Girly sweet perfumes would be Elizabeth Arden celebs fragrances such as Mariah Carey Lollipop range; Hillary Duff, etc

Gourmand sweet: Theiry Mugler Angel, Flowerbomb and Lancome L'est Vie Belle (which smells similar to Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb)

Meow (Katy Perry) is definitely sugary sweet, but it also has an incredibly synthetic quality to it
Candy by Prada, and Bon Bon by Viktor&Rolf; they are both hands down my fav high end sweet ones. mmmmmm might go and spritz myself now actually!
opa_07
7 posts
Definitely the Britney spears range (esp midnight fantasy) oh and the Taylor swift wonderstruck perfume !!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I have to admit, 90% of the time im not a fan on sweet perfumes, but I make an exception when it comes to Viktor and Rolf Bon Bon. I have been lusting over that perfume for the longest time, and it will be mine one day soon.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Favourite sweet fragrance? That's haaard! I definitely don't like them as sugary sweet as I used to, I like a bit of musk or floral in the mix these days. 

Nicki Minaj Onika is my all time fave. I do really like Viva La Juicy and Flowerbomb, but they can become too sweet very quickly. I've recently been lusting over the 2015 Bronze Goddess, but I can't justify buying a 100ml bottle as I know I'll get sick of it's creamy sweetness eventually, but they don't sell it in smaller sizes! Which is a good thing really, as I don't need to be buying anymore fragrance!
chloednz
217 posts
I love sweet perfumes! YSL Babydoll was a favourite for years, also Marc Jacobs Daisy. Am currently loving Prada Candy, and Gucci Flora also
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Marc Jacobs Dot, Calvin Klein Blossom or Euphoria, Moschino, Givenchy Organza x

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!