Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Glam Pro Lash
Glam Pro Lash

Waterproof mascara

15 posts, 11 members
sarahellaoverton
REVIEW EXPERT
132 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I'm not usually a waterproof mascara person  but I find it really useful for specific times, like funerals, or when you suspect you might get rained on!

What are your fave waterproof mascaras? I'm looking for my holy grail! 
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW EXPERT
870 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
My top 3 favourites are Urban Decay Perversion, Benefit Roller Lash and Eye of Horus Goddess. I actually am not sure if they are all waterproof but I have never had any issues and I pretty much always opt for waterproof mascaras.
sarahellaoverton
REVIEW EXPERT
132 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Awesome, thanks. I'll definitely check them out! Might try Eye of Horus first... 
trudijoy
REVIEW EXPERT
6649 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I second UD perversion and RollerLash. Haven’t tried goddess but mostly because I only buy mascara minis and bin them after three months
Macs
REVIEW EXPERT
5169 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I’m loving Eye of Horus at the moment. I’ve never considered waterproof mascara but lately I need it . I’m always stuck in the rain because parking at work sux . It’s so far away lol
sarahellaoverton
REVIEW EXPERT
132 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
@trudijoy that's a good idea about minis. Maybe I should look into that... Where do you buy them? 
sarahellaoverton
REVIEW EXPERT
132 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
@Macs I hear ya. I'm too nervous to wear my regular mascara at work in case I get caught in the rain because the loo doesn't have a mirror so I wouldn't be able to tidy myself up! 
trudijoy
REVIEW EXPERT
6649 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Mecca Maxima have a good range of minis. Benefit are available in minis at Life Pharmacy or Sephora too. 

I dont have to worry too much about range but either of those survives tears and/or days that last 15 plus hours, flights etc 
worldofsooziewong
REVIEW EXPERT
2189 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Mecca is good for minis. That’s what I usually buy now too. 
itsclearascrystal
REVIEW EXPERT
1741 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I buy minis too these days. It hurts less to throw them out when they not still half full. Though the last waterproof mascara I had was a Maybelline one.
siouxsannah
REVIEW EXPERT
147 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
You can also buy Benefit Rollerlash minis online at Farmers. It is not waterproof, but I find that it never runs or smudges at all, but it is a lot easier to remove than waterproof mascara at the end of the day.
Mumof3Munchkins
REVIEW EXPERT
2532 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I'm really liking the Nude By Nature mascara. So nice and doesn't irritate me. 
tannygirl
REVIEW EXPERT
3213 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
    I have tried different kinds of waterproof mascara but honestly in the end the only thing that would stay smudge proof all day was a tubing mascara. It won't give you alot of volume and length but it's good for staying put. I sometimes layered it over another mascara to keep it from smudging. I did does change the formula of the tubing mascara over time but at least it doesn't smudge after a couple hours.
Sophia
REVIEW EXPERT
160 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Wet n wild waterproof mascara in the purple tube doesn't budge.
Also the Essence range - anything that says it's waterproof needs an oilbased cleaner to remove it.
Both at Farmers and some Countdowns have the W n W too.
Almost all the mascaras I use are waterproof and have to survive sweaty exercise sessions straight after work.
Sonnies
REVIEW EXPERT
20 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I use a stilla one thats really nice