Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Looking for Hask shampoo Reviews

7 posts, 3 members
Mimi-Sheen
38 posts
Hi gals!

I have been using Hask for quite some time now. Initially I saw good results, my hairs were soft and shiny. But for a year n half I'm experiencing hair loss. Could it be the shampoo? What are your experiences with Hask shampoos and conditioners?
Pat17
393 posts
That sounds like it may be something else -I would discuss with DR as it could be perhaps stress related.
Mimi-Sheen
38 posts
Thanks for replying Pat17! Yeah stress could be one of the reason. I'm a stay at home mom and studying full time.
Pat17
393 posts
That is hard work and I so admire you for this.
Pat17
393 posts
Sometimes you have to take a step back and enjoy some me time to relax. I know looking after littles is a full time job and studying as well makes you a superstar but you are also important so do discuss with your doctor too .
Mimi-Sheen
38 posts
Thank you for your comforting words <3
MareeB
5244 posts
Hi Mimi-Sheen can I suggest some blood tests? my thinning hair alerted my hairdresser to a big problem, and she prompted me to go to the Dr which was excellent advice as it turned out. Even things like iron deficiency can cause hair fall, and it's relatively easy to fix.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!