Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Lush Halloween

8 posts, 7 members
JessB
219 posts
Lush's Halloween range just became available online, link here. I like the sound of the Bewitched bubble bar - really love Lush's blackberry scent. Anyone else excited?
tannygirl
3392 posts
Well I do need to get a new lip scrub so that black naked one looks interesting. I just wonder if the bar would start softening and melting from the heat of my fingers if I picked it up. There's also a tinted lip balm that gives a bright fuschia tint which is a color I really like wearing.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I'm quite intrigued by Ectoplasm. I'm trying to think if I've tried a Jelly Bomb before.
Macs
5351 posts
I love the look of them all. I haven't been to Lush for ages. 
JessB
219 posts
I really like the look of the lip scrub too tannygirl and itsclearasacrystal I was intrigued by the jelly bomb too!
Julieal
915 posts
I like the look of Lord of Misrule and the lip scrub -awesome !!
trudijoy
8375 posts
i have all the things atm so probs won't buy but might go in and play.

LOM (Lord of Misrule) is such an intense colour! It smells really masculine on me though, i like the scent but not on me!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I like LOM but only in small doses, so I wouldn't pick up a large bottle of it. There's a small one in one of the gift packs so I plan on getting that plus the other gift pack. I love Halloween and it's the day before my birthday. I've already bought my decorations and I'm planning the cat's costume (yes you did read that correctly lol)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!