Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

15 posts, 13 members
Macs
5351 posts
What's your favourite high end and low end eye shadow at the moment? I just got a couple of Colour pop Eye shadows and I can't wait to try them.I'm going to get a couple of Rovie samples, been meaning to do it for a while now.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Too Faced Chocolate bar palette is my fave. Ever. Lol. The ZA one we got in the BRBB would be the low end one I like :-) 
chikoboo
3402 posts
My favourite eyeshadows are Makeupgeek ones they just take your breath away! especially the foils.  Colourpop would be my lower end priced favourite if shipping wasn't so expensive that it in turns makes them more high end priced hahaha.

Palettes, my favourite at the moment is Makeupforever Artist palette ver.2 the colours in it are just perfect, there is only 9 pans in the palette but you can do so many variations on them 9 alone.  I don't think I have any low end palettes left I let them go when I did a clear up to make room for more things =)
Rezee
1964 posts
Highend for me is urban decay, I like so many others as well but I just cant find anything that top ud for me.
low end would probably be wet n wild? To be honest,  I prefer high end shadows.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Mac prolongwear paint pots for high end (don't crease on me), and Collection for low end (I have one shade which is perfect for my eyebrows).
trudijoy
8375 posts
I don't have a lot of high end stuff at all - the nicest is MAC pigment, but it's one thing I'm in the market for in Sydney.  I love these cheap palettes I got in Sportsgirl in Aussie, and also the LA Girl bricks
mariaeolsina
46 posts
I don't own a lot of high end products myself. However, Makeup Geek eyeshadows are my favourites! They come in a huge range of colours, are extremly creamy and they blend like a dream!
On the lower end side (even if I don't like categorizing them as such) I'm huge fan of Sleek eyeshadow palettes :)
MareeB
5244 posts
Hi Macs  I'm just using Designer Brands and I love it!
alikat
423 posts
I don't think I own any low end eyeshadows... trying to think... I have an Essence All About Nudes mini palette, but it isn't my favourite and certainly isn't much to write home about...  

Who am I kidding? I have a couple of "drug store" shadows. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Loreal Infallible Shadow in Amber Rush. I'm going to get some more of these for sure. I also highly rate the Maybelline Colour Tattoo shadows. I have four now and I reach for them on lazy days.

High end... this is tough... I have so many shadows at that end of the range. Lately, I find myself reaching more for my Naked 3 or Laura Mercier Artist Eyes palettes than any others. 

This is a great way to procrastinate about my law test tomorrow that I haven't studied for. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I have a small palette collection and haven't tried them all aswell. From what I've tried my favourite highend palettes are my Urban Decay basics 2 & urban decay sephora beuaty inside special palette aswell as my Lorac tantalizing dark chocolate quad my low end favourite are my Rovie pigments in the stacker set that has the dark bronzes American, pumpkin pie & 2 other shades. I'm yet to try colour pop pot that I have, LAgirl palette my Mac palette, Nyx naturel matte palette, Stila kitten shadow, Bare Minerals , a few others that I haven't opened yet either. My crayons I like highend are Kiko & drugstore L'Oréal
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't tried alot of these eye shadows that have been mentioned. I do have Maybelline Colour tatto and that would have to be one of my favourite low ends at the moment. I wouldn't mind trying Make Up Geek to just see if it lives up to the hype.
mariaeolsina
46 posts
You so should Macs! They are definitely worth trying.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
My favourite high end at the moment is the lorac palette, and my favourite low end would have to be the maybelline colour tatoos aswell! Have just brought bad to the bronze so can't wait to try that colour out
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
*tumbles in* I'M HERE. Favourite high end is a tie between my It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty palette and my Anastasia Shadow Couture palette. For low end definitely Colourpop, Make Up Revolution aaaaand Gianni Rotti eyeshadows which I did a blog post on and they're $1-2 each and they're just so incredibly pigmented it's craaaazyyy.
idomakeupnz
150 posts
My favourite high end eyeshadows are definitely Lorac - I have the Mega Pro, Pro 2 and the Unzipped. But I am also incredibly in love with my Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour palette - it's seriously holy grail for me.
For more affordable shadows I really like Wet n Wild, their trios and 8 pan palettes are fantastic for the price but my all time favourite would have to be Coastal Scents Hot Pots. Some of them are hit & miss (as with most brands) but generally the quality is consistent and for $1.95 you really can't go wrong. I like them just as much, if not more than my Makeup Geek shadows.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!