Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

did anyone buy the beautylish lucky Bag?

21 posts, 13 members
Rezee
1964 posts
omg, I've watched a couple of youtube openings and it looks amazing. So worth the money. I'm totally getting one next year. For anyone who didn't see, it was pay $75us and get $150us+ in products. 
MareeB
5254 posts
Whoa - sounds like me Rezee, I love a surprise! There's a few things I've seen this year after Christmas that I'll know to look for before Christmas this year!
Rezee
1964 posts
Same, I think I need to write it all down so I remember for next year. I did get the email about this bag but I didn't want to spend this much in case I didn't like it. They were getting becca primers, wayne goss brushes, too faced palette plus more!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
It sounds cool. I'll have a look at it and think about it for next year.
Macs
5351 posts
I was to talking with Keri about this last night. Trying to weigh up which one Im going to choose. This sounds so good. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Ooooh I'll have to get that later this year. But then at the end of this year we'll have Sephora and the superstar end of year collection.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Beautylish e-mailed me about these and I'm just not sure... I think I'd rather spend $75 on something I know I want than $75 on $150+ of stuff that I might not like that much. I know there is a chance you'll get a tonne of awesome stuff that you'll love but the risk adverse person that I am just can't justify it.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I'm the same as you kirstyj. $75 USD is a lot, especially with the exchange rate.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm with kirsty, really. It's a lot of money to pay out for something you may or may not like....
Koni
444 posts
Hi Renee,

I bought it - had it been any other supplier I would have hesitated :-) At the time of the exchange rate it cost me $NZD110.00 and I got a total of $NZD253.60 worth of products (6 items).  I got exactly the same products as the fabulous Kirsty (a.k.a Chikoboo) which she has posted on her blog.  This flipping device doesn't allow me to link but worth checking it out :-) Looking forward to the next Lucky Bag!!

kirstyj
1732 posts
Link to the blog post;
HERE

But I am super jealous. There is some stuff in there that I would adore to get, eg more Bioderma and the Wayne Goss brush... but I still think I would be too risk adverse to actually purchase it :)
Macs
5351 posts
Man it is so good! Definately want to get one now. Didnt think I ever would be tempted by any others. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I read about it on Chikoboo's blog. I also received an email about them after I had just placed an order so didn't take much notice of it. But after seeing what was in them, I would definitely be keen to purchase one. I like the idea of a mystery and not knowing what you will receive.
Koni
444 posts
Thanks so much for adding the link KirstyJ, really appreciate it!!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I was too slow I had signed up but didn't see the email till I searched thsi arvo lol not missing out next year it's a score. Great review chik
MissQT
1547 posts
just saw Kirsty's blog post and that box looks amazing! I am tempted, but I think I'll save my money for now.
Rezee
1964 posts
You got such great products, Koni! Had you looked into it before you bought it or just thought you'd take a risk?
I'm pretending my own lucky bag is coming, I took advantage of the split payment option so I'm pretending I'm only paying $60 since that's the payment amount lol.
Koni
444 posts
When I got the email to sign up I made sure to look at a number of 2015 Lucky Bag unboxings on YT which sealed the deal for me.

Ohhhhhh will you be posting your Beautylish haul for people like me to drool over? Hahaha of course it's just $60 - good steal Renee ;-)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Some of those products would probably end up in my gifting box but I would definitely get my money's worth.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
If given the chance and the funds, I think I would
Rezee
1964 posts
Koni, yep I will. It's only 3 products but they are ones I've been very much wanting!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!