Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

23 posts, 16 members
Macs
5351 posts
Whats your favourite articles? What articles do you hope to see? I have a couple that I've enjoyed. One was MrsLissy Weightloss journey, I think it was posted a while back. Also another was the IPL hair removal articles. I enjoyed watching the progress after each session. I'd love to see more New Zealand companies and New Zealand womens beauty experiences.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Arg I can't sleep so I'm back. I was just reading the article about True Wonder Balm and the lady behind it all. So great to see nz organic skincare manufacturers that I haven't heard of before. I'm hoping there's more of that :)

Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I have been up and down with one of my munchkins feeling sick and now I'm awake lol. I was also reading about the True brand and have ordered some samples from Oh Natural. Unfortunately they didn't have samples of the Wonder Balm but would love to try it. I love that they are so natural and big on helping charities, I always like to get behind companies like these xx
Rezee
1964 posts
I love reading the superhero mystery shops. I also love reading real life stories and the weird stories about crazy beauty trends or whatever. 
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Yas, the mystery shops are always a good-un! I also love the articles with beauty tips and I've recently been liking the 'makeup of the week' looks :)
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
My favourites are the mystery shops. I also love stumbling across an article that is just super relevant to me.. whenever I have a skin/makeup/beauty issue, an article always seems to pop up about it. 
MrsLissy
301 posts
Aww thanks Macs <3 <3 My article was on BR almost a year ago now! That was my fave so far but like you Chelsea BR seem to read my mind and know what I'm thinking and the articles are usually about something that I'm pondering. I loved the article about Briar, such an amazing woman who I so appreciated her sharing her story with us.
chikoboo
3402 posts
I love the mystery shop and behind the brands articles, there has been some of these behind the brands articles in the older days of BR, they have done a few NZ companies like Trilogy, Oasis, Moreish and I really enjoyed them.  Glad to see that it has resurfaced again =)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Here have been heaps I love.
Kellies IPL one was awesome. Made me giggle lots.
Melissas candid weight loss one. I enjoy still catching up on her story
Brias story was awesome after the whole celebrity one.
I love the mystery shop ones!
I really enjoy reading about the NZ company ones. The one that was actually done of BR behind the scenes. We got to ask questions and have them answered
Jesse
745 posts
I love the Mystery Shop articles and anything about skincare, love hearing about new information that may help me.
Macs
5351 posts
I can't wait to see the next mystery shop articles too. I think my favourite was a facial, I can't remember who it was that had it though.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Hehehe that was me, I had the facial =)
Macs
5351 posts
I havent had facial before. I'd love to try one hence my interest in it. I remember an article about facial, think it was there. I'll put that on my list of treatments to try.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I love the mystery shop ones the Supers do, ermagerd they're amazing. I quite liked Tabatha's rant about the word curvy, I wouldn't mind reading more of those. I liked Kellie's write up of the IPL, mostly cos I sat there giggling through it all - but it was written really nicely and I did enjoy it (and I would like follow ups!).
MareeB
5254 posts
I have to say I enjoy them all, they're always so varied and interesting. My stand out is Nat's one on Kiwi-isms - Martin Nonu - I still laugh to this day, it was soo cute...
MareeB
5254 posts
Oh! and I do enjoy the mystery shops too...
Mila
1209 posts
Like alot of the ladies I love to read the mystery shopper ones and I love the "real life stories" the weight loss ones, Briar's story etc..:)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I like the spend vs save articles best I think - particularly when there are pictures of the products in use. Superhero mystery shops are also great reads.
First Lady
957 posts
We can't wait for the SOS results to be in so we can publish! 

And yes - for ANY trial team (or to be honest any product you're using and reviewing) we love to see pictures - you can upload them to the Photowall or even tag us in your Social Media pictures.  The more photos the merrier, so don't be shy!

One of my favourite articles was when our gorgeous member Barbara took us through her fashion history with the most beautiful photos.  We saw her BB selfie and couldn't believe she was 64, so shamelessy dropped her an email and asked if we could interview her.  Best read ever! If you haven't already, you can read it here.

Love Nat x
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Thanks Nat! Re-reading that article right now!
shazatron101
5112 posts
How could I forget about Barbara!! She's so gorgeous. Definitely enjoyed reading that article!
Macs
5351 posts
I remember that article. It was so cool to see her make up through those years right up to today.
MissQT
1547 posts
I love all the articles to be honest. They are all so helpful and interesting, I don't I've read an article I didn't like. My favourite ones are the the ones that give you makeup/skincare tip, for example the article telling you how to tell if you are cool or warm toned, what oils are suitable for your skin type, the newest trends and products etc

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!