Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Goodness chia seed oil giveaway

33 posts, 22 members
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Hi just saw this and thought I'd share. Cleo is giving away chia seed oil to the first 2000 people who enter! Sounds really awesome can't wait to try it! Here
Mila
1209 posts
oh yay ! thanks for this have just entered :)
amandaxoxo
24 posts
Ohh thanks so much love free goodies. Just entered.
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you for sharing
Ringy
825 posts
Just entered- thanks for that.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Awesome, have entered. I'm not sure how you can tell if you're in the first 2000 though.
Designer-mic
249 posts
woohoo. Thanks for that. Fingers crossed I wasnt to late. Im loving the goodness moisturiser recieved in the september BB. 
Ringy
825 posts
I was wondering how you tell too- the date says the 30th(ish?) October at the top so it's been open for over a week- surely 2000 people would swoop on that?
MissQT
1547 posts
Thanks, I entered too so I hope they aren't all gone.
jalb88
121 posts
Thanks for the heads up! All entered :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Anyone else get one of these? Mine just turned up in the post and I couldn't work out where it had come from until I read the leaflet with it lol. Gotta love getting free beauty products in the post!

Thanks again to Charmmykitty for posting - I hope you managed to get one too!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I got mine today. It was a full 20ml size too. The Goodness range look like good products at a fair price :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
I was actually wondering about that. I entered ages ago and wondered if they were actually going to send them out, as sometimes it sounds too good to be true. I love facial oils and love passing stuff on to friends and family too.
amandaxoxo
24 posts
Just received mine as well. Maybe I just just wrap it up under the Christmas tree so it looks like I have more presents. Ha Ha. Will be reviewing soon hopefully. 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Mine has arrived today as well. Thanks for posting the link. It came in a bubble bag and wrapped up nicely as well as a voucher. This company cares for their products!
Rezee
1964 posts
I just got mine today too, I so thought it was only going to be a sample size like the trilogy ones so I'm pretty excited to have a full size. Stupid me cut into the voucher it came with though when I opened the bag!
mallomiss
569 posts
Can't remember if I did sign up already or not... Hopefully there's one in my letterbox now! 
Ringy
825 posts
:( nothing in my letter box today. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I got mine in the mail this afternoon too, took me awhile to figure out how I managed to get one and then remembered filling out a form on Facebook lol.  Can't wait to try this as I love oils at the moment.
MissQT
1547 posts
I got my wee parcel in the mail today too!
MareeB
5244 posts
Yay! I got one today too :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Me too! Finally :D I got one for my mama as well and hers arrived yesterday. I hope she likes it! 
Macs
5351 posts
I didnt get anything. Wonder what happened.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Maybe it was the one giveaway you didn't enter Macs, lol!
MareeB
5244 posts
I think it was on FB? I remember entering something about 20 times and thinking it didn't work because it just stayed on the same page. This must have been it. Embarassing....Didn't they give away about 2000 or am I thinking of something else?
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Wow so cool to see how many BR members managed to get this, such an awesome thing for Cleo and Goodness to do, and it was such a nice thing to find in the mail. Not only full size, but nicely wrapped with a voucher too! Pretty cool x
Ringy
825 posts
Mine did arrive yesterday! Hubby just asked what have I bought now? Doesn't believe it was free!
Macs
5351 posts
That will be a first. Maybe worldofsoozie lol
1139 posts
Mine arrived yesterday and I'm keen to see if it makes a difference to my skin - I've never used chia seed oil before!
Kikikiana
52 posts
mine arrived last week!
I'm not sure if I should use it after cleansing in the morning? before primer/day cream or what!
any tips?!?!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Kikikiana I use mine after I've washed my face, and then I use a moisturizer on top cos I feel like it. I hope that helps you :-)
Julieal
915 posts
I think this is finished as I tried to enter but wasn't there but there is a competition for a beach towel.
Kikikiana
52 posts
thanks shazatron101, i'll try that tonight!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!