Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Where to find collection cosmetics?

21 posts, 11 members
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I am on the hunt for the collection cosmetics concealer, and I see it advertised in countdown magazines, so i went to countdown today to pick it up, and literally could not find it. I would have thought it would be in the beauty aisle, but nope! Was i looking in the wrong place? 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I got mine in Countdown in the beauty aisle (Mt Welly but have also seen it at St Johns etc)

Maybe it was just that store?
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I thought the beauty aisle was the logical place aswell, so might just be my countdown, which sucks! One of the downsides to living in a small town. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
did you try countdown online?
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yeah i did look online, and its almost $21 for delivery, and they dont support click to collect on that item, so would make that concealer $36.. which is a bit pricey conisdering. Maybe when i go to nelson i'll have a look around there! Fingers crossed :D
kirstyj
1732 posts
Do you want me to pick you up one BinaryBeauty? I wouldn't mind. Just DM me on instagram if you do want me to :) (I understand if you want to see the shades first).

I love it, I'm going to pick up my second one soon.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
My Countdown has it on a stand next to the vitamins.
Macs
5351 posts
I have a stand at my countdown. Not many colour options for all skin tones though. You got any mates that can have a look for you. Its a shame my one doesn't have any concealer testers but got testers for everything else. Could of done a few swatches for you
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
They stock in on lovemymakeup with orders over 25 it's free delivery otherwise it's $4.50 for dleivery
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
You ladies are all so lovely! I will check out in Nelson first Kirsty, and if not, i might just take you up on that offer! Would be so handy to see the colours though, because my skin tone can be.. difficult to say the least!
Just checked out the website too, but can't seem to find the concealer on there. Maybe it has sold out
MissQT
1547 posts
Maybe ask someone at countdown if they stock it? It could be in some obscure place. I know at my countdown its at the very end of the beauty aisle (almost a small stand on its own) past the deodorants and hair removal creams.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Urgh I hate it when they advertise something and your store doesn't have it. Good luck finding it.
Julieal
915 posts
Good Luck in finding it -It is really annoying when you have to hunt in obscure places in a shop to find things-Hope you find in Nelson.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
My friend actually works there, but when i asked her about it.. she didnt know what i was talking about! So chances are they don't stock it! I'll be going to Nelson in the next month or something! I am hopeful i will find it haha I agree, sucks when things are advertised and noone to be found! Plus i always though countdown prided itself on this product because whenever i see it advertised, even on facebook, countdown is mentioned! 
kirstyj
1732 posts
Agreed Binary Beauty! I had a look on the Collection Cosmetics website to see who they said were NZ stockists and they only have Countdown! I was sure they would have other websites etc.
MrsO
196 posts
Saw it at my local Henderson Countdown on Friday, they are having a sale on it and the lipsticks, I picked up a lipstick for $12.00.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Binarybeauty I am still waiting for Garnier micelluar water to appear at my local countdown.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I know MrsOthats why i decided to finally get it. I think it was advertised for $10 which is amazing.  What?! ragingfrogI can't believe your countdown doesn't stock that! It almost seems like an essential for all supermarkets since its pretty much always sold out  
ragingfrog
1289 posts
My local is crap, they have a bigger and better one that is a bit more of a drive but my local if it's not much is walkable.
They are building a new one at the other end of the road in Ponsonby but that won't be finished for another year.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh that sucks! Normally, I find my countdown has everything in it, this is the only time i have not been able to find something. I have also found out that that my countdown does not stock it, which is a shame but atleast now i know

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!