Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Victoria's Secret Scent Recommendations

14 posts, 4 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Looking to increase my Victoria's Secret Body Mist Collection. So far I have Velvet Petals and Tease EDP on my wishlist.

Any scents with a nice warm kind of smell? Not looking for fruity scents as I have a few of those already.

And has anyone stumbled across other retailers online that sell them?
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have Bamboo Coast, which I love, and Bombshell which is probably my fave ever. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh they sound super nice. What scent category what you put them in to? i.e. similar to any perfume etc.

There are so many to buy but because I'm buying online, its hard to know whether I'm going to like them and at $19.99 a bottle, I don't want to stuff it up lol.
trudijoy
8375 posts
You’d have to look them up... for me, perfume falls into two categories, nice or OTT. I have no idea about notes or warm vs cool scents or anything, I either like it or I don’t and if I don’t its because it’s ‘too’ something. Heavy, strong, sweet, flowery, masculine.... whatever. So I can’t say for sure if you’d like what I like really. Sorry but I’d hate to make up an answer and have you regret the decision. Perfumes a pretty personal choice in the end 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
All good hun, totally understand what you mean x
trudijoy
8375 posts
<3 if it helps Bamboo Coast is what I wear when i reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllly want to go on holiday.  I wore it today.  I know i just got home from one but i don't care haha. 
MareeB
5251 posts
Ooooh I'd love to try Victorias Secret scents...
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol, Trudi, I do something similar.  My favourite perfume (and one of the few that lasts on me all day) is Replica ‘Beach Walk’. Although it’s very summery, I love wearing it in winter when summer seems so far away (like now!)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Power of suggestion, soozie ;) 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Which Bombshell is your favourite Trudi? I've noticed there are different versions x
trudijoy
8375 posts
Straight up original bombshell mumof3! So lovely. I have a mist and a rollerball of it atm. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh my goodness, my Velvet Petals scent turned up and I am in love. I think this maybe my most favourite so far. I've got a few of the fruity type ones that I'm not so keen on so think I will sell those and purchase some different ones.

I've had a few compliments on this scent already so it must be good lol.
trudijoy
8375 posts
That even SOUNDS sexy! 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he it does sound sexy doesn't it. It sure smells that way, very feminine and sophistated. I would love to have more like that than fruity.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!