Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

September Beauty Box

105 posts, 48 members
charly
456 posts
I almost missed out because the page wasn't refreshing until I tried a different way. All paid for by 6:04. My husband was watching like I've gone nuts. His mum and sister were also part of the scramble so I guess he just thinks we've all lost the plot :D
Julieal
915 posts
If you missed out try again -I went into the site and it jammed but just kept trying and was very lucky -Don't give up ladies if you missed out the first time there a 2 more chances.
Mixy
33 posts
Stopped on the side of the road on my way home in my car to purchase lol had a wee laugh at myself for doing so but hey all in the name of beauty aye ladies :)
Macs
5351 posts
Sounds like last night was a busy night for BR. I was lucky enough to get a box. When I first entered there was 77 went I finally got through there was 33 left lol started getting nervous.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
I had both my laptop and phone going. Laptop seemed to be quicker.
Rezee
1964 posts
that's awesome mixy lol.
I used my laptop, iI'm not sure if it was faster than my tablet but it's what I was using at the time.
Mila
1209 posts
I'm waiting for the next sale time I forgot that that time of night is witching hour and I can do nothing haha :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
I didn't chance anything, rushed straight to the main PC that I know would connect correctly, wifi and data in the area I live in can be dodgy =)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I got one :)
good luck for the next two dates ladies x

Rezee
1964 posts
Ooooh the next buying time is in a hour right? Good luck to whoever wants to buy one!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Good luck for round two, ladies xx

I hate to hear of people missing out on these :)
DianaN
143 posts
Yay! Just bought my first ever beauty box. I am so excited!!! :D
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yay!  good luck to those who still grabbing.  Hope all gets who wants =)  And for those who miss out there is still one more entry to go tomorrow at 12pm xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
still 50 something left!  Grab them, girls!
glamfish
87 posts
Thank goodness for Facebook I almost forgot about this morning lot. I got one, my first one ever! So excited :D
trudijoy
8375 posts
There are still two left!
kknz
82 posts
Yay I got one, my first, I really thought I had missed out since I couldn't get to either my phone or a computer at 9am, but there were 3 left at 10am when I tried. So excited!! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
** when your amazing friend told you there were more available, you mean? :p
raqualt
1 posts
My first BB!  I can't wait to see what goodies I will be sent.  Very excited here :)
I got one for the first time ever!!! I am so excited! It will be like Christmas
SandieNZ
424 posts
I had the best dream ever last night!  A full size bottle of Coco Mademoiselle EDT and 8 lipsticks - thanks BR babes!  ;)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Hehehe Sandie I think I would die, or at least faint if I opened the BRBB and saw those in there!
Macs
5351 posts
Oh Sandy that is quite some dream there. I can't wait to see whats in there.
mallomiss
569 posts
SOOO excited! only a couple more weeks to wait..... eeeeeek!
SandieNZ
424 posts
Oh it was amazing!  And so vivid!!!  There were the most stunning shades of lipstick, and gorgeous packaging, and that perfume.....oh my!!!  I can't wait for the real one to arrive, it will be like getting to open 2 of them :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Are the suppliers of the BRBB allowed to spill they are contributing or is it a super dooper big secret I wonder
Macs
5351 posts
Im sure Famers wifes baking might possibly make them spill lol
chikoboo
3402 posts
Your right there Ong, she can make even the most hardest of person squeal with a batch of her rum fudge!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Hehehe Macs and kirsty I can say hand on my heart I haven't tried bribing anyone with my fudge. I actually haven't made any in months!
Toni-Lee
503 posts
3 more days then its DISPATCH DAY :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Only 3 days? Oooh this is so exciting. I love how fast it has come around, feels like I only brought the box yesterday. 
Macs
5351 posts
Yes 3 days toni, and I'll be obsessively watching the post man heheheh
This better arrive on the 30th or later. I won't be home on my birthday!

I highly doubt it'd come on the 29th though. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Crystal, mine will be in my possession on the 29th. I suggest you feel sorry for my coworkers dealling with me squeeing non stop at work
Ringy
825 posts
Is there Beauty Box protocol? Like do we keep quiet until everyone has recieved their boxes to keep it a surprise? Or is it first to recieve, first to reveal? 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Gotta keep it hush hush for at least 2 weeks or whenever everyone has received it.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Yeah have to keep it quiet until everyone gets theirs. You can do youtube unboxing the day it comes. Just don't show what's in there on here, fb or IG. YouTube is fine as you go looking
Rezee
1964 posts
Yeah definitely don't spill on here! People in Auckland will possibly get them the same day but it will take longer for the rest of the country,  especially rural areas.
Ahhh raging don't do this to me! xD

Mmm now that I think about it, my brother will be home so I'll get him to look after it in that case!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'll be in Korea when it's dispatched so won't be able to open mine until the 9th! So, please, no spoilers!
trudijoy
8375 posts
defo no spoilers. Last time mine took forever to arrive (address glitch, no ones fault) and I only had one product spoiled, for which I'm forever grateful. It's so not fair to take away that anticipation/surprise factor for others
kirstyj
1732 posts
Personally I think it is a great idea to stay quiet until people have got them. But also you need to remember if you haven't gotten yours yet to stay off BR and Facebook and Instagram because generally there is always one person that spoils it (even if it is unintentional)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Crystal I may go ******* is awesome and I'm so pleased I got ******* But I will not blow the surprise and mention the name or what it is/does. As I'm not on facebook, or other social media I won't be leaking it. Unless you or someone you know works where I do and see my overexcited self.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
All it takes is a person or brand to give a hint hint and that's one less surprise for when you open the box!
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Last time I saw what was in it because a friend liked a comment someone had posted on the BR fb page with a photo, so I'm definitely going to have to steer clear of fb (as much as I can running a fb business page anyway) 
Rezee
1964 posts
With the first one, I was wanting it as a Christmas present and it was so hard to avoid what was in it! I know I saw it on a couple of pics on fb but quickly scrolled past and then on the youtube unboxings, they had the opened box as the screen shot. I ended up caving about a week early as I found out about half the products. I'm opening this one, the second I receive it lol.
Macs
5351 posts
I was lucky to not recieve any spoilers with the last two boxes. I can't remember unboxing them with pics. Not sure why I didn't do that.
jalb88
121 posts
I can say I've never looked forward to a monday so much!! Is BR head office in Auckland? Would be awesome to recieve it the same day! I have a blog so can I write about it on there when I get it?
shazatron101
5112 posts
jalb88, I would personally wait a few days (maybe a week) before putting up a blog post - if any BR ladies who haven't got their box read your blog they could get spoiled, and it's an unspoken rule (kinda) that nobody posts spoilers anywhere for the week, whether it be here in the forums or the BR Facebook or Instagram or wherever :-) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm with Shaz. I think the surprise is part of the fun and theres no need to post immediately and risk ruining that for someone

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!