Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

56 posts, 36 members
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats for your Too Faced purchase. Its the most cutest pallette I've ever seen.
Macs
5351 posts
Crystal it took me years to find the right colour foundation. I have so many different shades.
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Crystal have you tried NARS Sheer Glow or the EX1 foundations? NARS foundations are super yellow toned and EX1 foundations are specifically made for yellow and olive toned skin
I'll have to dig around for a bit but that ex1 F200 omg. Hopefully it doesn't slide off my oily face. And it's not too overpriced for a poor student like me!
Thanks for suggesting that!
yip foundation, can never get the right shade ever so gave up wasted to much money
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Oh yes a heck of a lot.  Lately the revlon gel envy polish, maybelline dream matte mousse, revlon lucious lashes so many it would be hard to name them all.  I do love to try new things alot but sometimes I end up wasting money on things that really aren't that great because of the hype I read about it.  This is one of those times I love BR for an informed decision.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!