Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Programmes to binge

432 posts, 26 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
Feels like they just released the previous season of 13 reasons why and a new and final season is here already. It's a lot to watch so I think i'll watch it another time down the track.

Found a new series i'm thoroughly enjoying, Why Women Kill on tvnz app. It's so very entertaining!
MareeB
5244 posts
I started Why Women Kill but it got a bit wandery and I lost interest.
Kat555
143 posts
Oh I'd be interested to hear what you think about Why Women Kill. I quite interested in those type programmes. I have started watching After Life. It has Ricky Gervais. If you like him then you may like it but I think some people don't like his humour. It's quite sad too.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Absolutely adore it. The drama, suspense, love triangles.  Particularly enjoy the different eras compiled in one show. How the fashion and make up has changed. Will be watching s1 final episode tonight after work. Looking forward to it.

Did try watching an episode of that Afterlife but couldn't get into it. Not a Ricky  Gervais fan.
trudijoy
8375 posts
is anyone watching the latest season of MKR Aus?  The rivals one.

oh my lord, the drama.  It's actually hilariously over the top. 

Be interesting to see if it continues with Manu and Colin now old mate Pete got himself fired too
MareeB
5244 posts
Million Dollar Listing LA is coming back - yuss!
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I've been filling my afternoons with bad Netflix movies. I gravitate towards high school fluffy teen movies and bad Xmas love stories ... Eeek I shouldn't admit these things!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Be proud Jackie! Nothing wrong with it. I watch both genres lol.

Been rewatching fringe and really enjoying that. Have seen a couple of nf recommendations online I plan to get through during my break. Most looking forward to watching the longest ride. A Nicholas Sparks book to movie adaptation. Saw a trailer on fb so have to watch that. I expect it to be a tear jerker but still want to watch it anyway. 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Ooo I watched that some time ago. It is sad but in a nice way. I really enjoyed it
MareeB
5244 posts
I watched 'Tallulah" last wekeend. It was sweet and easy to watch.
tabucutie
1811 posts
It was released in 2015 but literally only found out about it a couple weeks ago. It's not on NF so will be renting off youtube. Kind of sad actually I cant get the dvd from civic like back in the days. The last one in our area finally shut down this year.
tabucutie
1811 posts
In the last week have watched number 23 (a Jim Carey psychological thriller movie it's a fav!), the 3 ninjas kick back movie(90s childhood fav), 2 seasons of fringe, lake placid (a 90s horror/thriller? movie) meet Joe black (a 90s movie starring Brad Pitt, quite liked it) and currently watching nf Japanese series my husband won't fit.
Kimrose
1419 posts
Maree,I love million dollar listing, cant wait to watch another season 
Kimrose
1419 posts
Trudi, I am watching MKR the rivals, omg!!! So much drama, so much drama! Lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
I know, the drama is hilarious. The love triangle, the bitchiness, Sophia bossing Manu around, whatever the heck Mark is up to...... 

my money's currently on Jake and Elle 
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm so excited Kim! And also Big Brother - I'm beside myself with anticipation:)
Kimrose
1419 posts
Big Brother Maree! Hurry up Sunday, cant wait!
Kimrose
1419 posts
Yes Trudi! The bitchiness, Not sure where my money is for the win but I am waiting with baited breath...
trudijoy
8375 posts
It's also quite strange watching it knowing Pete won't be back!
Kimrose
1419 posts
Yes Trudi, that is true. I really love Manu
trudijoy
8375 posts
He seems like a genuinely lovely guy.  So does  Colin, if there's a new season I guess it'll be Manu and Colin judging! 

Kimrose
1419 posts
I could watch that quite happily. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Me too! Loving this six nights a week business 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
You certainly love your 90s movies Tabucutie hehe ... Can't say I blame ya either

Oh yes Big Brother, I'd almost forgotten!! I didnt think they would make another one
tabucutie
1811 posts
My husband likes 90s movies and there's a few I haven't seen loL.  Making the most of the last couple days I have off before work begins.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Anyone else watching Big Brother? Who do you like/dislike lol
MareeB
5244 posts
I watched BB last night. I don't think I can get into it without the studio audience. I've taped tonight's and I'll watch it when I can, but I'm not sure it's for me :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I don't normally watch it and there are a lot of annoying people lol so not sure how many episodes I will watch either Maree :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Theyre still making big brother? Whaaat? I havent seen it advertised anywhere hahahaha 
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm just watching last night's BB Lisa. The new guy Garth looks an absolute card!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Watched Blumhouse's Fantasy Island last night. Thought it was going to be reminiscent of Saw horror movie but really wasn't that bad. Psychological thriller, reminds me a bit of inception. Definitely recommend if you enjoy the genre.
shazatron101
5112 posts
If you enjoy family guy and american dad and south park and shows of the like, paradise PD might be right up your alley

I find it hilarious but there would definitely be a lot of people it would offend/disgust Bahahaahahaha
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Ooh I loved Inception. The first time I watched it I was drunk and came away thing what the f did I just watch?! But watched it sober and got right into it 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Family guy is awesome. I love a little offensiveness in my comedy ... Especially pretty much EVERYTHING that came out of Max's mouth on 2 broke girls :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
2 Broke Girls is legit one of my fave TV shows of all time.   It's absolutely hilarious. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol Shaz I binged Paradise PD the day the second season hit. I like adult cartoons :-) Have you seen Brickleberry? It got cancelled so the same people made Paradise PD. They actually did a Brickleberry crossover.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ehehehehehehehe excellent. Nah i havent seen brickleberry cos i think it was on comedy central and i dont have sky haha but i think my mother rated it highly lmao 
tabucutie
1811 posts
My husband has watched all of them so I've seen quite a bit of them too. Quite enjoyed brickleberry.

Inception was great. Psychological thrillers is pretty much my top fav genres.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lmao your mum rated it highly Shaz! She has good taste then :-) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm just watching a new kiwi drama that started last week, called Head High. It's about schoolboy rugby and the poaching in the form of 'scholarships' that goes on, and that sort of thing. 

really enjoying it so far 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Anyone else watch the eurovision movie on netflix? Ja ja, ding dong... stuck in my head hahahahahaha
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've been meaning to watch Head High, trying to support local and all. This week maybe.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Have finished watching NF My Husband Won't Fit, it's interesting and different culturally compared to how we would deal with similar issues in the western world. Also was watching Restoration Australia S1, love the beautiful old buildings that get a second chance at life. The history and stories behind them too. Doubt will be watching s2 as they changed the host and the houses seem more modern.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah highly recommend it! It's a good story so far and the acting from the likes of Jayden Daniels and Lionel Wellington is on point as ever, they're cheeky but very talented guys. 

it's such a uniquely kiwi story too. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Have watched most of S2 Restoration Australia just the historical building episodes.  Started Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars S5? Adore the makeup, they are so stunning! Select episodes of Easy (NF original). Interesting topics of conversations although a little bit triggering, some of it a bit close to home.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Final season of How to get away with murder is on Netflix (season 6) so I'm all over that!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Looking forward to s2 of umbrella academy 

But currently watching Fury, its my favorite war movie and fun fact, i got engaged after watching it when it first came out! Lmao
Kat555
143 posts
Ooh is there another season of umbrella academy?! Think I just found my next thing to watch. Ooh and that's a cool fun fact! X
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yep! July 31st!
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Love Umbrella Academy! Also enjoyed The Order which I believe series 2 is out. Must say I'm liking Big Brother too. I've watched 3 eps so far though

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!