Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Programmes to binge

432 posts, 26 members
MareeB
5241 posts
I loved the UK RuPaul Tabu, it was awesome and hilarious the whole way through. I didn't like the USA one. I'm looking forward to Aussie one.
MareeB
5241 posts
Creamerie got a bit weird I thought. I'm keen to hear what everyone else thinks.
tabucutie
1811 posts
The Fall was awesome.

Creamerie is definitely a unique concept lol.

Finally watched Death of Me, unfortunately not as good as I was hoping. Started watching Lucifer series which I'm enjoying. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ive watched 5 mins of the rupauls drag race down under ? And.. i dont think ill watch anymore hahahaha theyre so extra its wild 
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm a RuPaul addict Shaz! I just binge watched season two of Rupaul UK - it was fabulussssss! I'm just home from home work so I'll watch RuPaul Down Under on +1. Once you get into it, they do the most awesome challenges.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Did you enjoy Drag Race Down Under, Maree? I did. I was screaming during the lip sync challenge lol. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Yes I did enjoy RuPaul downunder Sooz. They're so clever with their clothes and make up, and their imaginations.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Last night's episode of Call The Midwife was very sad.  It brought tears to my eyes. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Watched the Rupaul Down Under show today, its cringey? Like more so than any other series I've watched, but I'll finish watching the rest of the series anyway.

Watched the secret of crickley hall (tvnz app) not half bad.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Based solely on the ad I feel like ru Paul thinks 'down under' is nz.

not my scene either way, but that annoys me lol
MareeB
5241 posts
I am sooo happy. Big Brother Aus has started ondemand woohoooooooo I stayed awake very late watching the first two episodes last night :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Manifest (tvnz online) Premise: about a plane that went missing for 5 years but for the people on the plane its merely hours during the flight.
Handmaid's Tale S4 has just started and it's so good!
Upto Lucifer S5 will be done in the next week or so just in time for new episodes to be released at the end of the month.
MareeB
5241 posts
I've just watched the first episode of The End. It was good - can't wait to hit it with a good binge -watch as soon as I have time.

Still loving Big Brother Aus. I haven't laughed so much in ages.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I'm watching the vampire diaries. It brings back a lot of nostalgia of my teen days lol
tabucutie
1811 posts
Yes vampire diaries! Rewatched it all last year I think.

Finished this week: Lucifer (new eps at the end of the month) Girl From Nowhere S2,  MAFS (last episode soo good) The Way of the Househusband.
MissDilly
229 posts
Secret Bridesmaids' Business - TVNZ OnDemand - so so good! Thriller/Drama - binge worthy! 
MareeB
5241 posts
Oooh thanks MissDilly. I have Secret Bridesmaids Business on my list but I haven't started it. Can't wait now.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Watching eat well for less.. these people tonight are treating it as a joke. Not a fan tonight hahaha
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thanks for the recommendation, MissDilly. I just finished (binge) watching Secret Bridesmaids' Business ... Totally not what I was expecting from that series, but it was very good. 
MissDilly
229 posts
It wasn't what I thought it was going to be either - but defnitely a really good watch - it's hard not to binge watch it! 
MareeB
5241 posts
I still haven't watched it, but hopefully I'll have time this weekend :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
On NF: The Stranded (a Thai series) The Woman In The Window (movie I've been waiting for. It was average) Meteor Garden (a mandarin series)  is my latest obsession. Such a cute drama and has 49 episodes for the first season!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I watched The Woman in The Window which was ok, Army of the Dead which I liked, RIPD and oldie but a goodie :-)
MareeB
5241 posts
I just finished binging the series of Secret Bridesmaids Business - soooo good :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
On NF: Kakeguri (S1 & S2) live action: really enjoyed this hope there is a 3rd season being made. Also watching the anime series of this.

Finished Lucifer new eps released last week. Watched Anastasia and Heavyweights movie as we have access to Disney Plus currently.

Also Why Women Kill S2 started recently on TVNZ app. So far doesn't look as good as the first season which is disappointing.
MareeB
5241 posts
Aw Tabucutie I didn't like the first season of Why Women Kill, but I just saw the ad for season 2 and love the girl that stars in it- she was cool in Fargo.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Maybe give the second season a go,you might like better.

Watched National Treasure 1 & 2 on Disney Plus. Enjoyed so much more than just thought I would. Third one is currently in production. So keen to watch! 

Rewatching Friends,  something light hearted and stress free

Just finished watching lupin and it's amazing definitely recommend 
Bridgerton was by far the most heart warming and amazingggg show I watched so definitely a 10/10 and would recommend 
Money Heist is also great and really binge worthy 
New amsterdam, dark, and You are also really good shows and I definitely loved them
tabucutie
1811 posts
Rewatched Alice In Borderland, binged Last Madame yesterday it was good, some triggering content but still better than I was expecting. Kind of lost interest in streaming services but did binge a couple of seasons of Moment of Truth on YT.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!