Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Programmes to binge

432 posts, 26 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
It took me half way through the season to get into the second season (dead to me). Glad I stuck with it though.
MareeB
5241 posts
I just binge watched The Stranger. Sooo good.
Kat555
143 posts
It's so intense isn't it Maree?! So much happening.
MareeB
5241 posts
I loved it. It was really engaging.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhh I've not watched that yet!
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
The Stranger is fantastic. You need to go watch 'Safe' too. It's also by Harlan Coben (author of The Stranger) and really gripping. I'm actually listening to a Harlan Coben audio book at the mo called Tell No One .... So good
tabucutie
1811 posts
Watched the stranger earlier this year, so twisted! Couldn't get into Safe.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Same with the stranger but i may have only watched it cos I like the lead actor hahahahahahahahaha but it turned out to be a good watch

MareeB
5241 posts
I have Safe on my list to watch!
Macs
5351 posts
I'm crazy about Anime. I watch it a lot . I dunno why I'm easily hooked into it . I did watch Tiger King reccomended to me by soozie a while ago. 
MareeB
5241 posts
A colleague has sold me on Tin Star so I'll probably start that tonight. Has anyone seen it?
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I've seen it, Maree.  Hubby and I both enjoyed it. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Longmire was good, too.
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh cheers for that Silvene. As it turns out, it's not on Ondemand or Netflix so I'm downgrading to The Meg :)
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
If you have Netflix and enjoy twisty mystery series like The Stranger and Safe then I highly recommend Somewhere Between!
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh no, I meant Tin Star wasn't in either place. The Meg was ok. I jumped a couple of times which is a good sign. The effects were ok and the main man was worth a watch ;)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Dynasty s3 is out on nf, currently working my way through that.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Dynasty is on my to watch list. There's actually quite a few things on Netflix at the moment that I'm working my way through. 
MissDilly
229 posts
I've binged and loved a few shows lately .... Little Fires, Everywhere on Prime Video is awesome with Reese Witherspoon, Kerry Washington. I love Dynasty - fabulous trash soapy TV. TVNZ On Demand has  The Split 1&2 - season 2 dropped a couple of weeks ago and is fab and Bodyguard which I watched on Lightbox a while back is on TVNZ In Demand 8 June is also awesome. Miss Scarlet and the Duke on Lightbox is a household favourite too
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm watching The Wedding Singer on Bravo. Cheesy as all-hell, but loving the 70s/80s music!
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Looovvve wedding singer!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Wedding singer is a top fav, watch it atleast once every year.

Binge watched the Epstein limited series on nf last night. That was a lot.
MareeB
5241 posts
I just finished binge watching Messiah. Wow. I loved it - couldn't take my eyes off it!
AboutFace
412 posts
@Soozie have you been watching Mexico Life? I'm enjoying this, love the views and the places they look at are nice too makes me wish I was on holiday there.
Kimrose
1416 posts
I have a list of all of your must watch. I am going to need 2 months off work to watch them all...lol
Wouldn't that be wonderful. 
Dreams are free!
MareeB
5241 posts
Id love some more movies to watch - any other recommendations on Netflix? I look for ages then get frustrated. Ondemand is annoying cos you click on what you want to watch then it just shows the TV one logo but doesn't load the programme/movie. Does anyone know how to fix that?
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've often had issues watching TVNZ Ondemand so glad it's not just me. I find I can only watch on the app.

I'm prioritising my Lightbox shows since that's being absorbed into Neon soon.
shazatron101
5112 posts
i see LOTR 1 and 3 are on netflix.. but not the second which is the best? Lol bums

I watched passengers (again) the ither night, love that movie!

Also watched swan princess, peter pan, pocahontas, cinderella and sleeping beauty haha but that was all dvd/disney+
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
The Highwaymen is great, its about Bonnie and Clyde, Captain Phillips, The Revanant, Bridesmaids which is an oldie but omg it's so funny! Do you like creepy ones? Lol
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Movies we've seen recently on Netflix (some are old movies):

- Deepwater Horizon (based on the BP oil rig explosion in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010)
- Rainmaker
- The Fundamentals of Caring
- Moneyball
- The Last Laugh

Another series that I really enjoyed was The Umbrella Academy. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Umbrella academy was so good!!!

haunting of hill househouse was awesome too, sucha freaky series i really liked it
MareeB
5241 posts
Aw cheers ladies. I just watched "Awake'. It was ok. I have the Umbrella Academy on my list, so I'll have a look. I'll look all your other suggestions too - thank you. I don't mind  Disney movies now and again Shaz. I've seen Miss Peregrins Home for Peculiar Children many times and the Toy Story series. They are popular with the people I support for work. I enjoy watching them :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ohhhhhh i LOVE miss peregrine!!!! That movie is fantastic and i absolutely adore eva green, shes just wonderful
MissQT
1547 posts
I've been watching Glee, Suits, Cheer on Netflix. I want to watch Never Have I Ever. I've just seen that friends is now on Netflix too! So might rewatch that 

on tvnz I'm watching grey anatomy, station 19. And playing for keeps but that might be tv3?

tabucutie
1811 posts
Enjoyed both umbrella academy and haunting of hill house.

Just finished up s3 killing eve and all 6 seasons of Schitt's Creek. Gutted there are no more seasons of Schitt's I really got into it, will definitely ene up rewatching it though. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Was it the original swan princess shaz? I remember watching that one as a kid, it's been a good number of years since I last watched it but it's so good. Love pocahontas. Have you watched Indian in the cupboard?
shazatron101
5112 posts
I guess it was i havent seen any others lol i watched it daily as a kid apparently to the point the tape broke hahaha my bad
Susilia
484 posts
I gotta watch umbrella academy since you guys really liked it, it was on my list for a long time then I just forgot about it.
Love Schitt's creek too and lately have been binge watching Money Heist, which is really stupid at times but in general pretty cool! :)
MareeB
5241 posts
Totally agree about Eva Green Shaz, she's stunning.
shazatron101
5112 posts
She plays everything so well, but especially bad guys haha. Absolutely loved her in the second 300 movie too. Thats probably where i first saw her actually!

Is anyone watching thethe luminaries(?) On 1? I keep missing it but its also around the time the kid goes to bed so i dont stay up ahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I watched burlesque this afternoon and the inbetweeners 2 last night.
AboutFace
412 posts
I watched the first episode of The Luminaries unfortunately forgot to watch the 2nd one. Will try to remember tomorrow, thought it was quite good.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I saw the first episode of the Luminaries and then forgot to watch the following week.  I may have to find it somewhere, or just read the book. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
The full season of The Luminaries is on TVNZ on demand. I've been watching it but you need to give it your full attention. Even then it's quite hard to follow. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Aboutface, I love Mexico Life and it is my favourite type of show to watch in bed. Sadly I can't get HGTV in the bedroom anymore. I was also supposed to go back to Mexico this year so it's a bit sad watching it now! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
just watched king arthur, quite liked it actually! And i see 13 reasons why has new episodes out so ill probably watch that tomorrow
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm going to bed soon to watch something.....so will trawl through Netflix for ages. It's ridiculous sometimes. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Haven't found anything new to watch so have started rewatching Fringe. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
100% here for Station 19 missQT... it's probably my fave tv show atm.

if you liked cheer you should check out Cheer Squad on Netflix too - similar sort of thing, but an all girl crew from Canada 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I must say I'm partial to a little reality TV trash sometimes so just finished Too Hot To Handle on Netflix. Started final season of 13 reasons today. I'm told the last episode is MAJORLY sad but I'm being disciplined and only watching 1 episode a day

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!