Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Programmes to binge

432 posts, 26 members
MareeB
5244 posts
It took me a while Jackie, but I'm into Big Brother now too. Garth is my favourite. I have Umbrella Acadamy on my list but I've been working too much lately and haven't gotten to it yet.
Kat555
143 posts
I've watched a little of big brother but I don't know that I want to get into it for fear of actually NEEDING to watch it bahahaha. I started watching the second season of 13 reasons why. Not sure if I'm feeling that at the moment though. Should I keep at it or not bother?
MareeB
5244 posts
I struggled to finish season 1 of 13 Reasons Why. So a second season wouldn't be for me.
shazatron101
5112 posts
13 reasons why.. eh. The first season was great, enjoyed it, the second season actually made me have feels, something really disgusting happens and i still see it vividly in my head and i hate it hahaha

The third season was meh and definitely not on the same level as the first 2 and the last one i tried to finish it to "finish" the series but i ended up googling what happens and i was meh about it anyway, so. Yeah. 
Kat555
143 posts
Thanks ladies. Don't think I'll bother. Maybe I'll try watch the second season or maybe not but will likely leave it there if I do. I wonder when the handmaids tale will be back on. Must be soon, surely.
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh Shaz, now you have piqued my interest in season 2 ...
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm still watching Big Brother, omg that Kieran guy is an egg lol.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahaha watch at your own risk maree. It made me sick to my stomach :-/ i can handle a lot but that one scene just. N o p e
Kat555
143 posts
Eeek Shaz! I can't help my curiosity now. I think I might have to watch it. You've warned us so no excuses haha!
MareeB
5244 posts
I'll swerve it Shaz. One scene in Once WereWarriors traumatised me for life. I don't wanna go through that again.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha i have warned you indeed!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
@Shaz, I felt exactly the same about 13 Reasons Why. I have a strong stomach, I don't get squeamish easily, but that one episode left me feeling really uneasy and stayed on my mind for a week.  I kind of lost interest in season 3, but watched all of it.  I binge watched Season 4 last week, just to see it through - I had it playing while working on some craft projects. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah thats it silvene. It was just. Mmm nope haha no words. I couldn't do s4 it was just drama and nothing actually happening and i got over it quick
trudijoy
8375 posts
Shaz wee Missy M definitely has your eyes!
shazatron101
5112 posts
And my chin and nose apparently, cos mr shaz willed it and his word is law, if you listen to him (i do not)
but thank you haha <3
trudijoy
8375 posts
I love that 'mr shaz' stuck. Wonder what mr shaz thinks of his new name?
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Yeah I know the exact 13 reasons episode your talking about, I gasped out loud and turned away. I really enjoyed all the seasons. The last one was very sad but we'll done. I think it's just one of those programs you could love or hate.

I couldn't stand Angela on big brother but she grew on me
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I just love that Mr Shaz has stuck too! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I told him, i sent 3 texts, but only one got replied to. Men! Ill tell him again when he wakes up and let you know, but i can imagine itll be something lame like "... why" lmao 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Looking forward to S2 Umbrella Academy, have got it marked in my diary.

"That" episode of 13 Reasons Why is so triggering. Especially if you have had a similar experience. Still haven't watched the last season yet as i'm just not in the space for it. It's one of those you know it will be heavy ones so...

Having been watching a bit of Friends, as the whole collection is on NF. It's light hearted, so great. Especially the humour. Really cool to see the fashion of the time.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I've enjoyed many a Glee binge over the years and it's tragic beyond words that they recovered Naya Rivera's body today, on the anniversary of Cory Monteiths death. 

Both lost too young. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I feel the same way trudi. I dont pray but goodness i prayed she was found safe and alive. Something about it just broke my heart and its just awful :-( 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Mine broke at what the cast have mentioned about the pain of having them both taken away. And that poor little boy, only alive because she saved him but now without his mum. 

someone posted the song Santana sang for Finn, 'If I die young' and that, I couldn't listen to. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yes, so sad. That little boy waiting on the boat for her :-(
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Oh I hadn't heard she'd been found. So sad :(
shazatron101
5112 posts
Watched the old guard last night,  charlize theron, absolute babe, god i love her
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah confirmed by the police Monday afternoon American time. Very very sad 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I watched the trailer for that Old Guard movie, looks intriguing, have saved to watch list.
MareeB
5244 posts
I've just started studying again, so I won't have any time for tele. Well, I'll try and find some time ...

Kimrose
1419 posts
Ooh Maree, what are you studying?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh studying and tv go hand in hand. Perfect for procrastinating lol. 

I've been watching 100% Hotter at bedtime. It's a "make under" show for people with really over the top looks. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
A make under hahahahahahahaha amazing
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
It's a British show too Shaz, so the presenters can be quite cutting. Last one I watched had a guy who wore so much fake tan and bronzer that he was described as the Tin Man lol. 
MareeB
5244 posts
True Sooz. To complicate matters, I just started the course this week and I'm thinking about quitting the job that's paying for it (awkward) so the course may be over before it's begun. ...
MareeB
5244 posts
I just looked at 100% Hotter - it looks good. Contraversial maybe, but good :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
What's the course, Maree? I think you'd enjoy 100% Hotter. 
MareeB
5244 posts
Certificate in Health and Wellness  (level 4) Soozie. I am hoping to work my way up to the degree. I have a BA but I want to work more in mental health/community work so feel like a different degree would be useful. If I leave this job I'll look at a social work degree. I love studying :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Good on you Maree. I love learning but don't like studying lol. Especially exams. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I think that's more accurate for me too Soozie. I like studying and learning, but I don't like assignments (I prefer exams) and I abhor doing research!!
Kimrose
1419 posts
Good on you Maree! Best of luck
tabucutie
1811 posts
Just watched Crazy Rich Asians; what a good movie. Will definitely be watching that one again.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Omg I LOVED 'Crazy Rich Asians'
tabucutie
1811 posts
Didn't understand the hype about it at the time but I get it now.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I just got rid of disney+ and got amazon prime instead.. we've already started a tv show called good omens with michael sheen and david tennant, its pretty good albiet confusing at times lol

Ive also put the grand tour, carnival row and some other stuff on my to watch list!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I saw the Good Omens series when it was first released, but watched it after having read the book that it's based on.  I found the series made more sense having the book as background knowledge. 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Watched a few episodes of that. Quite liked it so I have no idea why we stopped! Got crazy rich Asians on the watchlist!
MareeB
5244 posts
I watched "I feel pretty" last night. I quite enjoyed it. Has anyone watched 'the Story of Fire Saga'?
shazatron101
5112 posts
I wanted to watch i feel pretty but something about that woman just grates me the wrong way and i cant stand her haha. Any other actress id probably enjoy it!
MareeB
5244 posts
Aw thats a shame Shaz. She pulls it off quite well.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm not a massive fan of the actress but liked the movie. It's similar to 'isn't it romantic' which I preferred because Rebel Wilson, Liam Hemsworth, Adam Devine and Priyanka Chopra .... brilliant combo , 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!