Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Pet peeves - when you buy from ......

18 posts, 12 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
A NZ website and you find out your order is actually coming from Australia and have to wait 7-10 working days arghhh.

What are your pet peeves when buying online?
tannygirl
3392 posts
    One of my big pet peeves is when a company takes your order but doesn't charge you for a few days because then you look at your bank account and you look richer than you are. Because you already spent the money and the company will charge you but the funds are sitting there looking available.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Over priced shipping and couriers that can't courier. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
When they split your order into multiple orders that ship at different times and hike up the shipping cost.
MareeB
5244 posts
I hate that too!
tannygirl
3392 posts
    Definitely the overpriced shipping.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Oh here's a biggie. When you purchase something online and then in order to get free shipping or to qualify for the GWP you add a few more things to your cart. You check your order confirmation, GWP - confirmed, item you wanted - check, free shipping - whoohoo. Then the happy day arrives and tear through the box or package...and the GWP or the main item which was the whole reason for your order is missing! Recently happened to my mom understanderbly she was furious!
tabucutie
1811 posts
I agree to the the above!
Julieal
915 posts
Slow shipping and no notification drives me nuts.
trudijoy
8375 posts
There’s a nz beauty brand whose website operates in non NZ currency and it’s hard to use because of it. So my pet peeve there is NZ sites making it hard for kiwis
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Yeah.. definitely the over-priced shipping fee... but also when you’ve been at home all day waiting for your parcel to arrive.. and heard nothing the whole morning.. when you go down to check your letterbox, you end up getting a ‘missed parcel’ notice hahahaha =D. Good thing you can order re-deliveries these days instead of having to go collect your parcel from the depot.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've had that happen before too. Been home and never heard a thing. Can't help but wonder, did they actually ring the door bell?
trudijoy
8375 posts
I work from home and they do that constantly. It’s sheer laziness and I lay a complaint every time and insist on immediate redelivery. 99% of the time they can’t do that and I escalate the complaint. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeap, that has happened to me more than once and I know they didn't knock on the door. I live up a steep driveway though, so it is just sheer laziness. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I live rural and my courier is amazing! I purchased something a few weeks back, got an invoice for double the amount then told it was coming from Australia. That really annoyed me!
I can get obsessed with tracking things so now I just try forget and things arrive when they do.
I know how frustrating it is to wait though.
MareeB
5244 posts
That's annoying. I've been trying to buy some rare books from UK, but the exchange rate and postage makes the price ridiculous. Such a shame.
Macs
5351 posts
When I put a note on the order where to put the package and I find somewhere else.

Kimrose
1419 posts
I know that feeling Macs, grrrrr

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!