Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

New Veou range at Countdown- anyone tried it yet?

13 posts, 8 members
Sophia
203 posts
Saw it briefly a week or so ago, haven't bought anything yet.
Anyone tried it?
I believe it's a product made for them, supposedly organic.
Sophia
203 posts
Got some eye cream to try.
Doesn't appear to be organic.
Posted a photo on the photowall...

I saw a FB comment about it, clearly someone who knows what ingredients mean had given it thumbs down.
In any case, we will see what's what!
EliseMM
120 posts
I got the face cream today. Some of the ingredients are very good for skin - even if they sound like scary chemicals. Niacinimide, licorice root, hylauronic acid, glycerin, dimethicone... these are effective for a number of skin concerns. I am wanting to correct rosacea, so we'll see if there are any good results. 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Haven’t seen this brand yet... Shall have a look =D
tabucutie
1811 posts
I bought the exfoliator which I will start using this week.
MissDilly
229 posts
Quite a few of the products are half price at my Countdown this week, so I'm going to try a couple ...apparently the eye cream, and the facial scrub are amazing
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oooh I like the sound of the scrub, I've become a tad obsessed with skincare at the moment oops. Definitely keen to try it when I've used up my current skincare products.

Love the look of the packaging too.
Sophia
203 posts
I bought the under eye cream but it was so heavily perfumed that it made my eyes water badly. 
No repeat purchases sinsince!
_Justine_
3 posts
I have tried the face cleanser, scrub and wipes. I really like the scrub and face wipes. Face wipes good cheapie for the car and scrub works well. 

tabucutie
1811 posts
I use this Scrub less often than othere scrubs/facial exfoliants I have used in the past due to the walnut component. Apparently so I have heard from beauty bloggers it can cause little tears in the skin. Admittedly this has put me off a bit. The walnut pieces are bigger than what I would like so prefer to use the Scrub for body and feet instead. I figure those areas are not as delicate as my face. I'm also not a fan of the soap like scent. Not looking to repurchase in future.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Tabucutie, that is correct re walnut scrubs and other physical exfoliants. I prefer chemical exfoliants for my face.  That, combine with a face cloth for cleansing is all my skin needs exfoliant wise. 
MissDilly
229 posts
I found the scrub a bit too scratchy for my face too....but it makes for a great body scrub for me, so I repurposed mine :) 
EliseMM
120 posts
Great idea of the body scrub front! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!