Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Lush Christmas Collection is out...

74 posts, 19 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
O.M.G. Just when I thought I could stick to my no spend. Eeeek. 
Head Pixie
569 posts
All has been revealed on our Facebook page! I must say it was glorious watching the pixies pour over the products and assemble them!
shazatron101
5112 posts
And the only box I want doesn't qualify for the GWP hahahaha daaammmn it!
KiwiLass
174 posts
I have a question about that amazing ever so tempting BBBE deal.....(which I really shouldn't take advantage of, but probably won't have enough willpower!) - if the box we buy is over $60, but we have a discount code that takes the final cost to under $60, would we still qualify for the lovely Lush gift?
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey KiwiLass,

The resistance rebellion is real! I'm so tempted to do some Christmas shopping and treat myself at the same time!

To answer your question though... for this offer other promo codes can't be used alongside the LUSH code.

xoxo HP :)
Macs
5351 posts
Ah I'm tempted to buy into this new deal. 
KiwiLass
174 posts
Thanks Pixie! Ahhh still so tempted this morning...
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
What an amazing GWP! I how ever am a little behind on Christmas shopping so will have to sit this purchase out!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
It's that magic four letter word beginning with L, Macs!

Having slept on it, I've realised that I still have Lush from last year's Boxing Day sale, skincare I bought in Korea over a year ago that I haven't opened, items from BBBE that I haven't opened.....I'm probably good for another year. Although having seen the spoiler of the Skin to Skinbox, there is one item in there alone that would make a purchase worthwhile. Hmmm, will wait and see what is in the NZ Brands 2 box.

The struggle is truly real.
-Bex-
611 posts
Yay what an awesome GWP, I've got all the BBBE's and love them all. I think I might get a box for a Christmas gift, thanks so much BR you gals are too generous 
KiwiLass
174 posts
Suffice to say I caved....I've been eyeing up the Nudes box for ages, so it seemed like a grand excuse, since I've never actually bought Lush *for myself*,  only ever as a gift for friends, or bath bombs for my kids. So it will be my wee Christmas pressie to myself! And I'll get to try the lovely looking Mellow lip paint, among other treats....
Macs
5351 posts
Yes soozie Lush is enough to lure me into this deal. I will find a way lol Going halves on a box with my sister. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I won't be taking advantage of the Lush GWP since I need to save up this time. But would love to see the pics of the Lush GWPs on the photo wall.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
So tempted but I think I will hang out for the best of summer or if there is a xmas box. Probably also helps that I have no spended myself til I have posted a few more reviews as a bribe.
Macs
5351 posts
Oh I was waiting for pay day. Looks like they selling fast aye might miss out lol 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Which box are you getting, Macs? I'm still holding strong. To say I don't need it is an understatement. However, I will still end up getting some Xmas stuff when I go into Lush on Saturday lol. 
Macs
5351 posts
I was orgionally waiting for that Best of Summer to return. It was a toss up nz brands 2 and skin 2 skin lol . 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Macs, I need a NZ Brands 2 spoiler to tempt me. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And....they're all gone so I can stop tormenting myself lol 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
This is an awesome GWP I'm just pondering for now
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Keri, they've already sold out. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Not too worried as ai have the box I want and I didn't knwo which you were referring to but now I get it the gwp is sold out thats amazing I know ladies will enjoy their lushness. Slow on the mark tonight have had turmoil all week.
Macs
5351 posts
Oh that was so quick. Man their getting so on to it with these gwp lately. 
JessB
219 posts
Good on you @KiwiLass for getting yourself a Christmas treat. 
These really did disappear very fast haha, hope everyone enjoys them! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!