Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Lets get chatring

17 posts, 10 members
Sonnies
137 posts
Hey girls

That curler straightner look AMAZING so lets get chatting hehe. 

Whats the best produckt you have used this year?  Or the ones you liked the most
tabucutie
1811 posts
Best hair product or product in general? VS Sassoon Goddess Steam Straightener for hair product. Best product in general would have to be perfumes! I've had a thing for perfume all year and have found some new favourites, love smelling good.
Sonnies
137 posts
Product in general likr make up skin care ect. I recently discovered evolu and tte ordinary and i love their stuff
Kimrose
1419 posts
My favourite product at the moment is the Oasis serum we got in the last Beauty Box, absolutely love this and will purchase this
Sonnies
137 posts
Aw wow kim i didnt get that one in my box
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
For me I would have to say it is actually the Covergirl Exhibitionist mascara that I got in the New Discoveries beauty box!  It was a surprise to me because usually their products are hit and miss.  This one however was a firm fave!
triffid
151 posts
I loved the Scholl foot pedicure thing.Still goes a d tootsies happier
Sonnies
137 posts
I saw the new covergirl mascara... Still wana try it tho
AboutFace
413 posts
My favourite is the Mita TanglePro brush that I was fortunate to trial. Both of my girls liked it so I bought them one each. 
Sonnies
137 posts
Sound cool where did you buy it aboutface? 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I love the new Rimmel 25 hr foundation. They bought out a new formula and my dry skin just loves it. It doesn't cake and looks super natural :-)
bangsie3
18 posts
It really does look amazing. I'm trying out banana powder for the first time this year. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Oh and also Tangle Teezer Thick & Curly has been so great for my unruly mop
AboutFace
413 posts
Sonnies, I purchased them from the Bargain Chemist. I looked for a while trying to find them and was super excited when I found them. My daughters both have very long thick hair and they said they are the best brushes they have used.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Laura Mercier’s translucent powder has probably been my favourite product this year.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Best NEW (to me) things this year....

- TooFaced Hangover primer
- Benefit Dandelion Twinkle highlighter 
- Lush American Cream shower cream
- Clinique Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly
- Sephora hair masks 

Sonnies
137 posts
Nice to sew you on the forum again trudi im loving your hair 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!