Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

I missed coming on here, how is everyone?!

9 posts, 8 members
Rezee
1964 posts
I finally got proper internet on at our new place after only having mobile data for seven weeks. I'm such a net addict that it was such struggles being without it, total first world problems of course. I couldn't really load this site properly on my phone so it is so nice to be on here again properly and get back into reviewing. I missed chatting with everyone too.
Macs
5351 posts
Welcome back Reeze, 

Good to hear you've settled in now. How's your new place going?

Between moves I was on data too. I know how hard it can be to get a good connection with it. Im about to move again in October hopefully it will be my last move for a while. Yesterday went to the Factory outlet sale for Schwarzkopf . So much to choose there. Took me couple of hours to decide . Spent today drying washing .  It's been raining a lot here making it difficult to do washing. Which annoys me lol It doesn't feel like Spring .

ragingfrog
1289 posts
Glad your back Rezee and that your move was a safe one. On the bright side with the change on vault date you haven't missed it.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Welcome back, Rezee.
MissQT
1547 posts
Hey reeze! Great to see you on the forum again. Hope you are enjoying the new house :)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Welcome back Renee! I hope you are enjoying the new house and the shift went smoothly :)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Welcome back :) 7 weeks without internet does not sound fun.
Rezee
1964 posts
Yes, I missed it so much! I love just relaxing and watching youtube or shopping lol. Our move went good even though it rained pretty much the whole time from Taihape go Tauranga. We've mainly settled in here, everyone is so friendly.  
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Welcome back! I've been absent for what feels like ages and it's nice to be back!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!