Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

grab one, treat me deals

8 posts, 7 members
Who uses these sites?

I always stop here when looking for treatments as you can get some pretty good deals. Just remember to read the fine print. I failed to do this and didn't end up with as good a bargain as I thought I was getting.

But if your in Christchurch Grab one - Zippitydoo beauty have a voucher I think this voucher is brilliant $30 for $60 worth of treatments or $50 for $100 worth of treatments to be used over 2 visits not a bad deal I say.

Whats your best deal and missed fineprint example ???
tannygirl
3392 posts
I've used Treatme deals a few times. Once was when I wanted a coat and umbrella stand and couldn't find one anywhere and Treatme had a really classy looking one for cheap that had a solid marble looking base. The other time was when I got 2 sessions of microdermabrasion with a peel for $99 at a reputable skin clinic that also specialized in cosmetic procedures and yes, it was in Christchurch and not too far from where I lived at the time so bargain! 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I have also seen Treatme deals like $30 for an hour or 45 minute massage, usually in someone's home spa room, which if I got massages regularly I would have gone for because that would be supporting someone's small home business and I think they would give very good service. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've used grab one before and get the treat me emails. But I often forget to even look at them.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I love sites like that. I have recently started using 1 day deals and it has amazing beauty deals! Great brands and cheap postage :-)
Macs
5351 posts
I've never used these before. After reading this thread I had a look on grab one.Oh there's so many treatments to choose. I will search treat me as well. 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
They always have awesome hair package deals. I've purchased a few through these sites.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I have used grab one a couple of times at one place, I even reviewed here after I had been several times. The only issue I have with my review was I ran out of space to write more.
They even offered me a repurchase of my grabone deal directly with them when I prepurchase for my next appointment when there and the valid time is longer than the grabone.
I have also used it for accupuncture when I wasn't sure about it for the first time.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!