Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

ETA On Submitted Reviews?

13 posts, 9 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
Hi all, just a general query. How long should it take for reviews to be approved after you submit them. Some reviews I do are processed fast, same day. While others seem to go by the way side? I know if you edit a review after you have submitted it goes to the back of the queue. Just generally wondering. 
Kimrose
1419 posts
I did a review last evening and it was approved today, I guess it depends on how busy our BR babes are.
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah I’ve noticed the same thing. Maybe some take priority over others.
Julieal
915 posts
Mine have always been within 2 days.
VickieM
18 posts
I posted 3 reviews yesterday afternoon and they were approved overnight. 
triffid
151 posts
friday  got an acceptance a few hours later.Since then I think they are very busy.Nearly freaked when it wouldnt send.That reminds me to keep a copy every time just in case.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I did some Friday but still not showing so hoping I still get the double points :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
The ones that I submitted last week have been approved. Stoked for the extra points. Still one review that hasn't been approved from a week or two ago. I think it got lost, oh well. Maybe it will come through sometime :)
triffid
151 posts
 think we all are in the same boat.Some Gremlins got in and upset the pixies a bitProbably it will get sorted.I sent a review on Sunday but as yet they havent notified me but I think they were very busy with lots at once and I assume the odd one or two dont get an acknowledgement
Kimrose
1419 posts
I did a bunch of reviews over the weekend including a trial review, all points have been added.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I submitted 5 reviews I think and all of them have been approved. I feel sorry for the BR Babes that had to go through them all as I'm sure there would have been a lot. Thanks for the hard work in getting them approved, hope you managed to get some rest on the weekend xx
Helibabi
101 posts
The BR girls must have been busy approving they are getting so close to ticking over 120k reviews eeeexciting 
tabucutie
1811 posts
The last couple came through yesterday which is cool. I managed to score extra double points on the weekend. Much appreciated BR babes, thank you.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!