Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

DISO the Garnier Micellar Gel Wash

22 posts, 7 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Has ANYONE seen the Garnier Micellar Gel Wash in store?  I didn't get on the trial team, so was stoked to nab some in the vault, but that never made it to me, and I've tried to buy it but can't find it online, in store, or anywhere at all.

I live in Auckland and over July and August I was in various parts of NZ (pre-vault but still looking bc I didn't know if it would be in the vault) and didn't see it in any of the places I looked through Dunedin, Nelson, Timaru, Christchurch, Rotorua and all over Auckland.

I'm pretty sure I'll love it; I already love the Micellar foaming cleanser (same range, same brand) I got in the States in April, but that'll be done by xmas (if it lasts that long) and i neeeeeeed to find this.  

Anyones seen/bought it?  Please *makes praying hand gesture*
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hi Trudi,

We've reached out to our friends at Garnier and the Gel Wash has only just launched. At this point you should be able to find it at The Warehouse or Farmers, with the likes of Countdown/Fresh Choice etc having it around the end of this month.

Pix X
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks Pixie - have tried those places already but will stalk the shelves until it's stocked :p
Julieal
915 posts
Sounds worth looking out for -We have a new Farmers just opened up near us so will check next week
Sophia
203 posts
Trudi, which area of Auckland are you? I will look around my way too 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Eastern Central :) I drive around Auckland all the time so can def pick things up from further afield :)
Sophia
203 posts
Ok cool
that might be an excuse for me to go to chemist warehouse haha
''just looking" 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Hehehe. I’m not back overseas until like March so that’s annoying, but gives me time me to run down my stash and search this out ;)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Im in the South Island but don't mind posting to you if i find it :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Kia ora Lisa, that’s so lovely x
Sophia
203 posts
I've been hunting, these are the places that also don't have it yet - Henderson Kmart (but now stocking some Sukin!), Hendo Farmers, Warehouse, Countdown, Te Atatu Pen anf Mt Roskill Countdowns.
But i did find some other interesting Garnier Micellar products I wasn't aware of. Will post on photowall......
shazatron101
5112 posts
jumping in on your post here Trudi... if anyone finds Lynx Excite body wash please tell me where you found it! it's my favorite smell i buy for the man, i can't get enough of it!
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks Sophia - super handy! I've looked in legit all the Countdowns and New Worlds and Farmers etc in Botany, Pakuranga, Mount Wellington, Stonefields, Meadowbank, Mission Bay etc lol
Sophia
203 posts
Silly question- what does DISO mean?

I'll keep looking for it, and the stuff that makes Shaza's boyfriend delicious haha

trudijoy
8375 posts
‘Desperately in search of’

Yes, I’m dramatic lol
Sophia
203 posts
Oh you mean "G3UBBSNM"
Got 3 Unopened Bottles But Still Need More

That's me and the Maybelline make up remover. My husband makes me buy 3 at a time now so I don't run out and drag him round every store looking for it

trudijoy
8375 posts
nope def don't mean that. I have zero bottles because it's nowhere to be found lol.

I have one similar bottle (Micellar Foaming Wash not Micellar Gel wash) that I got in Hawaii and thats it!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Stoked, the Warehouse has it! Thanks for the heads up, on the wall, helibabi! Such a happy lil vegemite today
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I have been on the look out for you trudi but nothing I'm afraid. I've checked supermarkets, The Warehouse, Kmart and Crackerjacks (formerly know as The Clearance Shed) but alas still nothing. Not giving up though, hopefully you will be able to find one at one of your Warehouse's x
trudijoy
8375 posts
I got it Mumofthree ! Warehouse  ftw
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Woo hoo trudi, that is awesome. Did you buy a few bottles and stock up lol
Sophia
203 posts
Well done
must go have a look 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!