Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Ch-ch-changes

33 posts, 16 members
First Lady
957 posts
Hello,

We're going to start 2022* by reassigning and tweaking the Hero status**.

I've just removed the Hero badge from everyone - you should all remain Review Experts, so please let me know if that has changed and I'll get it fixed up.

We want the Review Hero status to reflect activity across the site - at the moment it's very centric to the Forum +review activity; but we have some really active and engaged reviewers who aren't on the Forum (unless they be lurking...Hiiiii!) and we want to try and capture those members too.

We're tinkering away and will likely be ready to announce the haps with this in a couple of weeks.   Our first mission is to get the Beauty Vault open for business on Monday; subject to testing!

There's a really great quanitiy of products in the Beauty Vault - over 1500 indiviual items across 140 product lines.  Yes some are limited in quantity but others have extremely healthy stock levels.  Remember the Beauty Vault will stay open and we'll top things up as we go, so you don't need to be at panic stations to get a good haul!

Love Nat xox

*Ok, we're 3 weeks in already. 
**Yeap we started back in late 2021 and well, let's just blame 2021.
AboutFace
414 posts
Sounds good, my youngest daughter was just snooping over my shoulder and saw your profile photo and said what a cutie :-)
Kimrose
1419 posts
It all sounds really exciting,  can't wait to see what you all put together for us xx
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Nice. You guys do such an amazing job :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Looking forward to seeing the changes!
Macs
5351 posts
Super cool and exciting
AboutFace
414 posts
What day and time is the beauty vault expected to be open? 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Exciting, change can be good. 

I saw it as Sat 22nd Jan 9am (today). I'm logged in at 9.23am and it's not open?
tabucutie
1811 posts
Nor open at 10.19am...
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Nat's post says the Vault is open on Monday, subject to testing. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Thanks for pointing that out :)
Millyw
63 posts
Oooh exciting! Good to know there is no need to rush and items will be topped up - I need to do a few more reviews :-) Yay for christmas goodies so I have new things to review!

ChristineS
19 posts
Thank you for the updates! It's great to have the forum available to check if there are any updates on changes that were made!
I'm also very grateful that my original Revards Vault order was able to be fulfilled after all the issues last weekend. And I've received the refund for the double paid shipping costs.
siouxsannah
261 posts
Thank you for the update Nat. That all sounds fair. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Vault opening time now updated on the Vault page. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Ohh I'm liking it opening at a slightly later hour.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Thanks for the update Soozie
AboutFace
414 posts
The vault isn't working :-(
tannygirl
3392 posts
I guess the vault will be opening at another time. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
..no it's not :( 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I guess it's still being tested. 
First Lady
957 posts
Final testing is happening now - remember its staying open and is well stocked, so there really isn't any need to panic!

We will post here when its open, followed by a FB post and email.  It will appear during the final test but you wont be able to shop it, so please be patient if you see the vault but cant use it. 

First Lady
957 posts
It's open. x
AboutFace
414 posts
Yes, thank you I got what I wanted. Doing a happy dance :-)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Thank you. I got a couple of microneedle rollers since I'm due to replace mine and that Manicare Firming tool to test out.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Thanks. Because it's staying open, I'm just taking my time browsing the vault for once.
Kimrose
1419 posts
I am happy doing reviews at the moment. I had a peek at the vault, nothing for me right now but I am sure something will catch my eye soon.
Macs
5351 posts
Theres nothing in there that I need right now . Still trying to finish off everything I have. Im almost there on perfumes and body care.
MareeB
5247 posts
I don't want anything right now either. I really need to reduce reduce reduce ...
Daile
33 posts
I'm so excited that the vault is open permanently! I don't check my emails very often so I've been reviewing for a year but hadn't been fast enough to be able to buy anything I wanted until now. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Look forward to receiving items, lots of different goodies in the vault yay.
linapamelini
12 posts
If you're not a girly girl, there are plenty of affordable sets for both men and women. But if you're looking for a luxurious nightwear, you can opt for a designer brand. Alternatively, you can buy an affordable set at a high-street store. The key is to shop for a stylish pair of pajamas, which will give you the most comfort. Then you can relax, and enjoy your nighttime. I also suggest fashion trends like a pjs set
zadonkzs
5 posts
What a great job you do on the site for all us ladies,  thanks Gabrielle 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!