Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty vault deliveries

61 posts, 28 members
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Mine also arrived today wha hoo!! I can't wait to tuck into some of the goodies....the Lipstick is beautiful, i wonder if I can apply it correctly haha. Im so used to coloured lipglosses so this will be a whole new experience :) I loved checking out the photo wall and seeing everyones hauls, there were some impressive goodies in there xx
_Nicole_
124 posts
Mine arrived yesterday. Thanks so much BR!! Im having so much fun with my sally hansen gel polishes. . Was a little bummed when i realised my eco tan lid was a little broken (the little knobly bit that sticks into the hole to close the lid and stop product getting split everywhere was broken off ) But thats ok ill just tape it down haha .

Iv had such a good run with my products from BR latley, i had my two eye shadow pencils from save or splurge then the beauty vault. we are so lucky to be spolt :)
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Has anyone else noticed that the vault has disappeared?
Macs
5351 posts
Yes I did notice that the items have gone. I've been checking it weekly. Just in case something pops up in there
Head Pixie
569 posts
.... and it's back! The Vault has to be cleared out in order to start fresh, which is why it wasn't showing anything. But I've popped a couple of things in to get the ball rolling :) 
Macs
5351 posts
I couldnt help myself but look lol
kirstyj
1732 posts
Good work Kellie! I thought that might not happen until after the BR move :)
Rezee
1964 posts
The massage chair showed up today and my partner and I have just finished using it.  It feels so good! Thankyou br,  I feel so blessed to now own something so great!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I also got my big item (the neck massager) today, and OMG.  It's amazing and perfect and the most brilliant timing.  It's like BR just gave me a giant hug x
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Happy days! I have finally had a chance to come home, and catch up on everything! And i had a few deliveries..including the Beauty Vault goodies! I am so excitied. One thing actually leaked.. and made a mess but i am too excitied to get upset about it! Thankyou BR for all my amazing goodies, you have made my weekend
tannygirl
3392 posts
Yay can't wait for my goodie to arrive.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!