Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

82 posts, 19 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
I saw that FirstLady, thank you.

I've considered getting parcels delivered to work but thought it might be too many parcels being sent and they would know my shopping habits,  yes slightly paranoid.

Love kitty pics! My fur baby passed in feb. It will be my first Christmas without him but coping surprisingly well.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Man I feel sorry for everyone with courier issues.  I live in a tiny town and we have 1 amazing lady and she even delivers twice a day! The vault look great, I definitely need some cheering up and I have points so am really looking forward to it xxx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh i hope you get somethin good Lisa :-D how is your brother doing? I am hoping for a lot  better!!! <3

MareeB
5244 posts
Wow there are loads of products in there! Happy shopping ladies x
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Some really great goodies in there but nothing I really need or have my heart set on atm so may sit this one out. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Some amazing goodies as usual.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Will sit this out....

- not many points left
- just been treating myself a lot lately so no real  need
- going overseas again in a week and keen to see if there are goodies there 

trudijoy
8375 posts
Omg that kitty is beautiful!!! I really really want a cat but with my #travellife it just wouldn't be fair on it :( 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mumof3, don't feel guilty for having couriers that actually know how to courier! I usually get things delivered to work and people love seeing what I've got. The receptionist now recognises Mecca boxes and will email me as soon as they arrive and makes me open them in front of her lol. My friend just told me her work has a new policy where they are not allowed to collect personal deliveries during work hours and open them at their desks. I think that's one of the stupidest policies I've ever heard. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm with soozie... if you are lucky enough to have reliable service ppl then enjoy! And tell me where you live so I can move there lol 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
The Vault is open!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That was super smooth. I got everything I wanted so I am very happy. A great start to the day. Thanks so much BR, I hope you all have a great day xx
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Woohoo! Great work Lisa-Lou! I'm sitting Mathis one out as absolutely nothing I need right now. I'll be keeping an eye on it though incase something interesting is dropped in. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I wasn't sure if there would be drop ins like a normal vault so picked up a couple of things anyway. I'll keep an eye out in curiosity. You can only shop the vault once per day is that right?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've just noticed something that wasn't there earlier so looks like there will be drop ins! 
Emily-jane
314 posts
It's an amazing vault but I'm sitting out as I'm shy of points for the amazing hair tools. 
Susilia
484 posts
I really wish I’d have enough points for a hair styler, I was lazy and didn’t write any more reviews after this vault was announced. 
Maybe I just save my point for next time!?
tabucutie
1811 posts
@Susilia and @Emily-jane: I checked both your profiles and you both have more than enough points to get a hair tool! You'd only have to pay the shipping.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Oh, I just realised maybe you can only see your own points spent and points available; and the total points amount is what is shown publicly on your profile? That would explain a lot. I always wondered why people said they didnt have enough points.
Emily-jane
314 posts
Haha yes tabucutie I am short by 130 points. So much good stuff in there still too.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeap, you can only see the total amount of points earnt on somebody else's profile, not the amount of points they have to spend :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Emily-Jane, so long as you have 90% of the points needed, you can pay in dollars for the other 10%. I think this might work in your case?
tabucutie
1811 posts
Learn something new everyday :) 

Good idea soozie, I've never tried it myself but surely it's a valid option. Might just have to try and find out.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've used it a few times when I've been short on points. It's just added at the end so you pay for it along with your shipping. Easy. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Thanks Soozie, I do know that I'm just trying hard not to spend extra cash and do keep asking myself if I really need another hair appliance!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol, I have the points but I don't have the hair lol. 
Macs
5351 posts
I didn't participate in this vault as well . There wasn't anything in there that I need at the moment .
MareeB
5244 posts
Good for you Lisa. You deserve some nice things xx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I completely forgot all about it and when I did remember, had a quick look but wasnt anything I needed this time around. Thanks so much for the opportunity though xx

There were a couple of good hair styling products in there but I got one last time.

Hope you lovelies ggot some nice beauty treats.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I felt a bit tempted with all the goodies in the vault but I knew I didn't really need anything. I hope everyone got something they really wanted.
Helibabi
101 posts
I so wanted to shop the vault but I was having problems accessing it.. not any fault of br it was all at my end grr - I couldn’t look at anything at all. Typical! 
So I haven’t shopped anything anywhere. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Didn't need what I got but wanted though. Look forward to receiving it will be like a new years present!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!