Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty loop time

111 posts, 17 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I remember being level 1 and thinking 3 was impossible .... turns out it wasn't once I started buying most of my stuff at Mecca lol 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Yes very exciting. I put in a small order for a mini Bobbi Brown face base (I hear it's great) and thought I'd finally try the Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion concealer ... It was tough choice between that and the Nars radiant creamy one 
Emily-jane
314 posts
I received my today. It's such a good box with lots of variety. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Level 3 loop box pic on the wall :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Hah post #8000. Crazy 
Kimrose
1422 posts
I just noticed your posts Trudi! Wow...so many. Always have something useful to contribute 
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks Kim - I talk and help for a living so it's habit.  Over 6-7 years, it adds up!
Kimrose
1422 posts
And its Beauty Loop time again! I'm still a level 1 but my daughter is a level 3 and she shares!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yep I picked up my level 3 today, very happy 
MissDilly
229 posts
I just checked my beauty loop online while making a purchase. In February I was Level 3, assumed I still was - I think I reached level 3 in August last year, but it says I'm level 0 and have $72 to reach next level. Does that sound like a mistake or do they literally wipe every purchase at some point from the previous year? It always seemed to be a rolling year - but maybe I'm mistaken? Anyone know? 
MaddieR
7 posts
I've only recently joined so have a ways to go to reach the levels, but, I did spot this in the fine print. 
Which would suggest that in your case it's an error because you should have until August if that's the date you hit that level?
[list=1]
[*]We review your Beauty Loop Level at the end of every 365 days from when you reached that Beauty Loop Level to see if it should be adjusted to a lower level. This date is called your =inheritBeauty Loop Anniversary Date. If you have not maintained the amount of Beauty Loop Spend required for your Beauty Loop Level in the 365-day period up to a Beauty Loop Anniversary Date, we will adjust your level down or, if you have not met the purchasing requirements for Beauty Loop Level 1 in that 365-day period, you will not have a Beauty Loop Level at all from that time. It is important that you keep track of your Beauty Loop Anniversary Date if you want to maintain your Beauty Loop Level.
[/list]

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!