Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty loop time

111 posts, 17 members
Susilia
484 posts
Just ordered a Sunday Riley scalp serum online so I can get my loop box, I'm level 2 but just dollars away from level 3 again, I was so proud when I dropped down a level, yet here I am again so close to level 3... :D 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I don't need or want anything at the moment so will just wait until the weekend to pick mine up. 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Wow mines with the courier to deliver this morning ... Less than a day, impressed
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah the mecca delivery machine is insane.  Usually a sub 24 hour turnaround, and packaged to protect
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
So happy with the box, and the deluxe sample they sent is awesome!
Emily-jane
314 posts
Ooh a deluxe sample how lucky is that. Mine is still up north. I hope I get mine tomorrow.
MissDilly
229 posts
My order dispatched today so hoping for some goodies tomorrow too...I've been really focussing on using all the samples I've accumulated too, doesn't help with reviews but happy I'm not neglecting freebies  - they don't do anything for my skin sitting in the cupboard :)
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I agree, I've got a wee line up of tiny moisturisers at the moment
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Same.  I don't think I've even used anything from the last loop box yet lol. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
My box has arrived. 2 things I'm super excited about but the other two are kind of disappointing. Not ungrateful though as it's a nice bonus just surprised how good L3 is in Aus compared to NZ. 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Mine is coming after the weekend... exciting...
MissDilly
229 posts
My order sat 'ready for courier' at the local depot all day ... ready when you are slack courier ... 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Has everyone received their beauty loop box?  Wanting to talk about it hehe
MissDilly
229 posts
Finally received mine today - two days running, it was 'with courier for delivery' and then went back to 'ready for courier'..... He delivered it at lunchtime...I'm only Level 2 though - for the next month - I'm $50 off level 3 :-D 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Jackie I want to talk about it too but probably not everyone has received theirs yet so don't want to ruin it for anyone. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I usually think at least a week as a bare minimum. I'd be really annoyed if it got spoiled for me, which is why I go out of my way to get mine as soon as they are released. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Agree.  I actively avoided Facebook and Instagram for a few days this time.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I reckon we're good to go now eh? To chat and share? It's over a week... ;) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm Level 3, will pop a pic of mine on the wall. 

I got:

- Le Labo Santal 33 perfume 
- NARS multiple stick, in Orgasm
- Hourglass Veil Primer
- Darphin hydraskin light 

ive had lots of the perfume samples this year so not super excited but not md, stoked with the Nars and Darphin, and the veil primer is always handy. 

im happy but so over the b*tching about how 'bad' the 4x/year boxes of free stuff are. We are in a pandemic and an economic crisis lol be grateful for your treats. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I got the same level 3 box. Whilst it's not my favourite box, I'm certainly not complaining about it. The amount of people moaning about that box is unreal. Although some of the level 3 boxes available in Australia did look a lot better. But a lot of people seem to struggle with the idea that Mecca do not need to supply these, no matter how much money you spend with them a year. They've also lost sight of the fact that the last level 3 bonus, just a month earlier, was a full sized premium brand product.  
trudijoy
8375 posts
Exactly soozie. If you get one thing you are keen to try in a free box you're ahead of the game. Level 3's get eight freebies a year from Mecca - 4 loops, 3 bonuses and a birthday gift. Not to mention the makeup application and the face that you also get the makeup etc you paid for....

pretty generous in my book. And yes the Laura Mercier gift was amazing, and they complained about that too! 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And if you don't like what you get, swap it with, or give it away to someone who does! The ones who complain about getting mascara in nearly every box make me laugh too. I literally have not bought a single mascara since I've started shopping at Mecca. Even if it's the dreaded BTS one, there's always someone to give it away to who appreciates it. 

Mecca does not force anyone to spend their money there. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
And then the complainers go 'I'm allowed my opinion!!!'. Well sure but you are showing your entitlement so hey lol
Susilia
484 posts
I got the level 2 box, anyone interested, I can pop up a picture on photo wall? :) 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yes please, Susilia!
Susilia
484 posts
Sometimes they give level 2 people 3 deluxe items and one sachet and other times only 2 deluxe and 2 sachets like this time around.
But level 1 goes down a deluxe sample then too, like they only get one deluxe sample and 3 sachets/one-time use sample. :) 

trudijoy
8375 posts
I think it's based on value of box rather than specific numbers of items.... either way, just a fun wee bonus 
Susilia
484 posts
I don't mind either way, I remember not being happy with one level 3 box before, but I think that was only because I saw all the amazing Aussie variations and I got jelly! :D 
But I also remember my first ever level 1 box and I was so excited to get it, because everything was fairly new to me back then. :) 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And sometimes the level 2 boxes look better than level 3 ones! I think it's the variations in the boxes that causes the grizzles. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah to be fair I'm anti variation. They should be the same imo
Emily-jane
314 posts
I also got the level 3 box. I was absolutely thrilled to get the Nars multiple as its been something I wanted for ages but could never justify the spend. I must admit I was not excited about the perfume sample but who cares when you get Nars and hourglass samples. 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I had to look up what the Nars Multiple was and then almost pee'd my pants in excitement. I'm ALLLL about cream face products at the mo. It's gorgeous and I set it overtop with the powder orgasm blush. The darphin is beautiful. I don't like fragrance in skincare but this smells do yummy! Perfume isn't nice. I have the primer which is great. Use to be my fav but now I go more hydrating. Also got a mini hourglass caution mascara which I'm excited to try
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Funny as I love Santal 33 so I was most excited about that! It's a scent you either love or hate though. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I don't think I've actually smelled it yet lol
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I tried it and thought it was nice but I tried it again and my husband didn't like it and the rest of the day I kept smelling fly spray ... Might be in my head!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol Jackie. You know where to send it off you don't like it, Trudi ;-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Off to google what an 'oud' is 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Hahahah that I do soozie, that I do 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oud is that smokey, woody scent. Ive been wearing By the Fireplace by Maison Margiela and it smells like a smokey Fire when you first put it on then mellows to vanilla. I think they do a candle but it's $100. Might just have to get the rollerball perfume instead. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah just googled it, sounds quite nice. 

I have Trio Paris going in the bedroom and Trio vanilla and caramel going in the lounge room tonight. 

think I might light the diptyque one next 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Never used to be a fan of oud but it's definitely grown on me recently. What's the Trio Havana like? Looked at that as that's the closest one of theirs that sounds oudy. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I haven't lit mine yet but I get a fresh cigar kind of scent off it, quite warm and masculine 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Well Havana does actually smell of cigars so that sounds apt! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
The good thing is that trio do the wee sample ones so you could always get a wee one and check it out. I'll probs go to the store next time I'm up north  too 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Might have to try a few of them then lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Would be rude not to lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
I just burned through one of my trio candles (trudi is an enabler) but i couldnt tell you what scent it was hahaha

My living room is too large for a good throw of the minis lmao ;'(
trudijoy
8375 posts
Trudi will not apologise for enabling :D
trudijoy
8375 posts
It's loop time again and the level 3 box is awesome, I'm so stoked with all 4 items 
Kimrose
1419 posts
I am excited but still a struggling level1

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!