Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

500 reviews done and dusted!

12 posts, 10 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
The three I did today just got added (no email but they’re there so idk) and I’m officially at 500... 4.5 years of writing there lol.

Anyway.... yay
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ahhh there are the emails, just a bit delayed :)
triffid
151 posts
Well done.Its great to set yourself a target and feel proud of it
Kimrose
1419 posts
Hey thats really awesome Trudi. Thats a lot of product!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Well done Trudi. I just realized I just recently reached 700 when I was in a reviewing frenzy when BR was doing double points. What product did you review for your 500th? 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
500 is awesome!  Im at 341 so a while away from that yet :-) Nice job.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Congrats! That's a lot of reviews! So many actually, it's crazy to think that so many products get made.

I just reached 201. Have actively been on the site almost 2 years. 100 reviews a year wow.
trudijoy
8375 posts
yup lots of reviews, it's a pity some of them no longer exist due to products no longer being on the site but they still count!

It adds up pretty fast - if you count up how many individual beauty products you have to hand just now in your bathroom, handbag etc you probably have dozens, if not 100+ available at any given time!

or is that just me :p
Julieal
915 posts
Good on you Trudi -I have a way to go -Good Luck in the draw too
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Wow!!  Many amazing reviewers here.. A lot for me newbie to learn from hahahaha =D
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Belated congratulations, Trudi! I did seven reviews on Saturday and they were approved the same day but the email confirmations didn't come through. I've just checked my junk mail folders and nothing there either? Not a huge issue though - so long as I don't miss any trial invites ;-)
Macs
5351 posts
Well done that’s alot of reviews . congrats 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!