Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Sleek buy 2 items get 3rd free

9 posts, 9 members
Lutece
1849 posts
On their website they're having a sale where you get 3 items for the price of 2, I'm debating about what to order, the reviews on BR show they are great quality, sale ends tomorrow
Bayley
238 posts
This is soooo tempting! Thanks for sharing, have been eyeing up their blushes for a while :)
Jesse
745 posts
EEeep now I'm also feeling pretty tempted!
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Recommend the conteur/highlight kit and their blushes :) also if you're looking for a great dark red lipstick 'Vamp' is amaaaaazing and lasts forever
kayxcake
422 posts
I love the packaging of their lipsticks, so tiny :3 and their eyeshadows are super pigmented as well. I've been wanting to try their much raved about blushes but Im really on a shopping ban at the moment lol, ordered too many memeboxes in the last couple of days xD 

Thanks for sharing thou, there's a 70% chance I would change my mind later :p
melly650
375 posts
The palettes :) I love mine! And you could  do a couple of blushes, they're supposed to be good too!
Kia
550 posts
You ladies have talked about the palette's a lot! I'm so very tempted! Which ones are the best?
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
This has officially broken my spending ban - I was doing really well! I ended up getting a few palettes, can't wait to see what the hype is about :)
SandyGedge
394 posts
I ended up getting another pallette and a few little goodies, can't wait for them to arrive :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!