Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Queens Birthday weekend specials

14 posts, 10 members
SandieNZ
424 posts
Hi beautiful ladies - what amazing specials have you discovered for Queens Birthday? 
Farmers  has 25% off Manuka Doctor which got me re-reading reviews and now a full online cart eek! 
tannygirl
3392 posts
  Cultbeauty is doing a 10th birthday gwp goodie bag with 10 fullsized high end products. The catch? You have to spend 170 pounds. If I had more bank I'd seriously go for it. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Buy one get one half price at rose n thorne, cant say no to new boulder holders ;-)
BeautyGirl
162 posts
Farmers has some serious deals going at the moment. I know revlon is 25% off
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Farmers has 25% off Ecoya and Living and Giving has 30% off. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
     Sephora.nz has double points for white members, triple for black members and quadruple for gold members till the 6th of June. 
Farmers may still have that free goodie bag offer if you spend 50 on qualifying products ?? Unless I'm behind and it's finished lol
Julieal
915 posts
Wow good deals from all of them - Hope you got some good deals - I have had to pass as Farmers in Tauranga has closed as re building currently
SandieNZ
424 posts
Farmers have online now too - eek! My downfall lol
Koni
444 posts
Hair straighteners are half price if you're a Farmers Club holder. After the seal of approval from Kellie, Shaz and 2 BR reviews I thought what the hay lets pick up the Remington Proluxe straightener. Here's hoping it can tame the bush!
SandieNZ
424 posts
Good call getting the straighteners!! I got a couple Manuka doctor products and fLash serum - gotta love sales!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Koni it’s taking all my willpower not to make an inappropriate comment re bush straightening lol
siouxsannah
261 posts
@trudijoy - Ha, ha, ha!
shazatron101
5112 posts
YAAAAAYYY Koni i hope you love it!!!! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!