Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

OnceIt Sale - Smashbox

11 posts, 10 members
RC
162 posts
OnceIt (a discount site, which you have to create an account to access) has Smashbox cosmetics on sale today. There are some great discounts, and their primers are amazing. I want the brush set just because it's sparkly (classic magpie behaviour), but No Spend must win!!

Go wild ladies

Click here to launch the sale page
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Eeep! I'm glad the Fade In palette is not in the sale otherwise my no buy would be severely tested 
kayxcake
422 posts
Arghh too late, all the good ones are sold out! 
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Ohhh man this is tempting
Kellie
570 posts
My no-spend was in serious danger of being broken when I saw this come up - my favourite ever eyeshadow brush is from Smashbox, and their eyeshadows are crazy good. (It's intact though, I just had to remind myself that I have a million eyeshadows, and my Smashbox eyeshadow brush is still going strong, phew!)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Phew, very happy that i missed that sale
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Not to encourage you Marzipan but it's still on and they have added new items to the sale
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't tried smashbox before. Must have a browse through that site?
Kimrose
1419 posts
No spend march,will look again in april...fingers crossed for another sale.
sam_clarkson
205 posts
I can see signing up to beauty review is going to test my will power and the burning sensation through my wallet of my credit card XD
SandieNZ
424 posts
I'm sooooo glad I missed that little sale!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!