Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

KMS California NZ Freebee

76 posts, 47 members
https://www.facebook.com/KMSCaliforniaNZ/app_328997567263502  You get emailed a voucher for a product worth up to $33 :)
annaliesew832
44 posts
Thanks for posting! 
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Oh thanks, exciting! 
RachLouise
218 posts
Thanks for sharing :)
allanahkenny
87 posts
Ooh thanks! I wish they just sent the product to you, it's so much hassle going to a salon and they might not even know about the voucher lol
Lisap
33 posts
Wow, a full sized free product, i thought it would be a sample size, but i just did it and i got a voucher for a full size product, what a bonus!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Awesome thank you! I'm keen to try one of their treatment products.
Reina
9 posts
Awesome deal thanks for posting!
allanahkenny
87 posts
I just went this morning to claim my voucher, they said they only just got the email telling them about it! But I got my free conditioner, yippee!
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Do you get to choose what product from kms or is it just given to you?

I'm going to go to a salon today to redeem the voucher, I always get nervous when I have a voucher like this as I worry they won't know anything about it and I'm standing there feeling silly lol 
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Thanks for sharing girls! I have just signed up for my vouch - so exciting!!
allanahkenny
87 posts
Kellyleanne, I went this morning and they gave me advice on which product would be best for my hair but ultimately it was up to me. When I went there the lady didn't know what I was talking about but then the hairdresser turned around and told her about the voucher, thank god! I was really embarrassed for a bit. I even got my boyfriend to print off a voucher and he got some nice styling gel :) I love free stuff!!!
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Thanks allanahkenny! That's great - hopefully I can get some heat protectant. Fingers crossed the salon that I go to knows about it 

Great idea, will have to get my fiancé to get a voucher too for some hair product.  A freebie for the males as well for once! He will be happy. 
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Awesome, thanks for sharing! Hopefully the salon I go to knows about it, thats my biggest fear too eeeek! 
niv-nailkeeper
97 posts
Thanks for sharing this :) 
LouV
55 posts
Thanks for sharing this! I'm really excited to go get one on the weekend!
simone94
191 posts
Thanks for sharing
melly650
375 posts
Great! I printed one for me and my mum (I can't get something free alone). I am also always a little embarrassed just to go for something free. How were the places where you went? Were they okay giving it to you or do they remind you of the Estee Lauder counters at the double wear rush?
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
How long does it take for your voucher to be emailed? I signed up 5 hours ago and still waiting :-( I have checked junk mail and inbox!
Paulam
53 posts
Cool, thanks for that!
morgann
3 posts
Awesome, haven't tried anything by this brand before :)
Kenns
85 posts
Thanks so much for posting! Can't wait to try!
shanellealarna
101 posts
Awesome sharing - Thank You :) 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Thank you for sharing, I got the voucher. Will be passing this one on to a friend. 
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Just went to pink mine up this morning from the salon. Feeling relieved as they knew all about it and were lovely and helpful. It was nothing to worry about after all :-) 
allanahkenny
87 posts
Kellyleanne what product did you end up getting? I'm interested in what everyone got and if the products are really salon quality. I got the tame frizz smoothing lotion and it smells yummy! It works pretty well too, and doesn't leave my hair greasy. BR needs to add their products so we can review them :)
Kellyleanne
551 posts
allanahkenny I asked the salesperson for a recommendation for a heat protectant that will also make my hair smoother after blowdrying - the product I got is called 'Free shape, hot flex spray'. It's in a tall pink spray bottle. I've already sprayed a little and it smells lovely. 

Great timing as I had just ran out of my matrix heat protectant spray I was using.

Can't wait to use it tomorrow! 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I went in yesterday and got the Moist Repair Therapy Treatment. I'm looking forward to trying it out on my poor dry hair!
Macs
5351 posts
I just clicked the link. Thanks heaps
simone94
191 posts
I was nervous going to redeem this because the salon I go to doesn't stock this brand so I had to go visit one I had never been to before. The lady was super nice and already knew about the promotion. I also got the hot flex spray (heat protectant and hair spray in 1 product)
ChristieMJ
358 posts
So excited to get mine! I really want to get some sort of repair treatment I think :) can't get into town until monday though arrrgh the suspense haha
gtsgrl
169 posts
Wow, what an awesome freebie, thanks for sharing.
I've just got mine, will go in next week and try to redeem, hopefully the place I go to will know about it otherwise it could be a tad embarrasing. 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh thanks so much for posting this!! il have found a local hairdressers that stocks this... but that shouldnt be too hard!!
Thanks for this my local hairdresser stocks this brand so I am definitely going to stop in on the way home from work and have a look at what I can get aye
rina88
7 posts
Thanks for shaing! :)
I recieved my voucher and was really excited until read the fine print of needing it printed out to redeem. And I dont have a printer :(
accidentprone_x
845 posts
My local hairdresser had no idea of the promotion but at least now she knows
brushandbullet
395 posts
kelzbelzphotography, try giving your local stockist a call and see whether you can just show them the voucher on your phone (if you've got a smartphone). It's just a code, so they might just take that down. Otherwise ask around -- you might have a friend who's happy to print it out for you.
brushandbullet, thanks, I'll give them a call tomorrow, fingers crossed
MissQT
1547 posts
Thanks for sharing :) I've used KMS products in the past but stopped as they were quite expensive
MrsLissy
301 posts
Thanks for sharing! I wonder what I'll choose. 
nemesisroxx
506 posts
Oh how cool! thanks for sharing xx
nelliebelle
113 posts
Ooh thanks for sharing :)
nemesisroxx
506 posts
does anyone know roughly the cost of this line of products?
simone94
191 posts
All products are around $30-$35 mark. But the voucher entitles you to any one free product regardless of price. The item I received retailed at $34
skingeek
537 posts
ohhh thank you!! This is so cool x
Mahmii
2 posts
Where in hamilton can i use my coupon please
shanellealarna
101 posts
Hi @kelzbelzphotography (and anyone else in the same pickle).

If you forward your email link to me, I can print the voucher out for you at work and post them to you...

shanelle dot sanson at visionstream dot co dot nz

kirstysays
762 posts
This is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing! :)
kirstysays
762 posts
@mahmii if you google KMS and click on there nz website you can find out where your closest salon is using the store locator on the wesite :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!