Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

KMS California NZ Freebee

76 posts, 47 members
andread
1 posts
Whenever I click on this link and says page not found :(
My salon just told me about offer but I cant seem to find it online... help please!
chikoboo
3402 posts
I buy my hair products from fresh and they stock KMS take a look here

KrystleF
158 posts
I just redeemed my voucher today at Shampoo Plus. They were so lovely and helpful. I went for the product that helps you blow dry faster and is a heat protector - so good for my long thick hair and it was valued at $34- such a good freebie.
KrystleF
158 posts
I just redeemed my voucher today at Shampoo Plus. They were so lovely and helpful. I went for the product that helps you blow dry faster and is a heat protector - so good for my long thick hair and it was valued at $34- such a good freebie.
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
The links not working :(
Kellyleanne
551 posts
The link didn't work on my mobile phone, but worked on my ipad :-) - how are you trying to acesss it? have you tried accessing it on a computer/laptop? 
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Went in and got mine today, got a volumising spray :) STOKED! Thanks for sharing 
shanellealarna
101 posts
Collected my freebie yesterday from Shampoo & Things in my local Mall.
The ladies in there knew all about it. I chose the Blonde Shampoo. Good size product!
sparkledept
36 posts
Ooh thanks for the alert! I don't keep a printer at home either but for a dollar or so you can usually log in to your email at an internet cafe and print a sheet for cheap. Just look up if there is one near a stockist salon before you leave the house!I just chopped off a heap of hair and am waiting for Mane n' Tail to arrive to try from iHerb so not sure what I would get. That drying accelerant KrystleF mentioned might be perfect!
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
Blond moment! haha yes I was on my phone and was just able to acess it on my computer. yaay so excited. Love to hear what everyone thinks of the products they've choosen?
kknz
82 posts
Thank you so much for sharing this! Went & picked up mine today from Shampoo Plus, awesome little treat on a Friday afternoon.
Hollie
320 posts
Indeed thank you for sharing, this is an amazing freebie! Finally got mine the other day - anti-frizz conditioner, and used it today and it's fab :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Thankyou for this awesome freebie, managed to go by Shampoo Plus today and pick up KMS silk sheen polishing serum! Cant wait to try it out!!
Thanks for sharing, kinda nervous to get the "freebee"
Johanne
1 posts
Where can you redeem this voucher from ? Thank you !
Macs
5351 posts
Thanks so much I just got my free product today :)
Macs
5351 posts
Thanks so much I just got my free product today :)
tarawr158
119 posts
Thank you for sharing!!
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
Got mine yesterday from Shampoo Plus. Yay thank you for whoever put this up, I got the Silk Sheen conditoner. Marleen would love to know what the polishing serum is like? It was so hard to choose what to try haha.
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I got mine today I got the purple shampoo. The lady in the store was so lovely and didn't make me feel at all bad for coming in just for a freebie like I was a tad worried about. Will definitely go back to shampoo plus new Plymouth and happily buy products
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I went there today also because my mate wanted to collect her free product and the lady was absolutely lovely so I ended up purchasing the matching conditioner to my free product which was the shine shampoo
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Yay for good service! After I went to a department store (which shall remain nameless but going by past threads I'll give you one guess...)and had to chase a sales girl around for literally 5 mins while she avoided me to ask a question.
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I know how you feel I went to the only department store we have and had to chase around staff members because for the last month they haven't had the lip pencil I have wanted which frustrates me so much as they never replace stock
gemma1992
8 posts
This is great a full sizes professional product for free omg!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I SO can't believe that they are giving away FULL SIZED products.  I've shared this with all my 'people' and it's insane.  Such a good freebie!
nicola86
6 posts
This is great thank you :)