Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Another GWP Benefit they're real mascara

27 posts, 14 members
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Hey beautiful ladies :) thought to share a new GWP has been released today buy the NZ fashion quarterly & receive a free deluxe size " they're real " mascara from Benefit in stores now, magazine cost $10.99 24/8/2015 -15/11/2015
trudijoy
8375 posts
ooh good deal - i still have another Benefit They're Real deluxe sample to use up or I'd be jumping on this!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I've not tried them myself & I purposely was hunting down any makeup bargains as an grocery item this evening so glad this was there bc it'd would've been a purchase of a Mybelline dual pencil in white & black. I personally am about the mascaras atm & want to see if this worth the hype or not. :D
trudijoy
8375 posts
It definitely is hyped but I really like it.  I've tried Bad Gal Lash in the past and liked that, but Roller Lash is firmly on my must have list for next month in Aus!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I am going to have to get this. Personally, this mascara doesn't do a whole lot for my lashes, but its a great wee sample to pass onto my sister, and i can keep the magazine for myself.
Macs
5351 posts
I have one but I want another. Im going to get it.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Awesome! I actually like that magazine and the mascara so I'll def purchas. Thanks so much K3R1!
Ringy
825 posts
I just bought this at the supermarket after school today- I was really just checking if we are going to get the birthday issue of Marie Claire but spotted this instead.
DianaN
143 posts
Ooh this is such a good deal. I really like it when magazines come with little gifts and samples! Great way to trial products I wouldn't otherwise use
MareeB
5244 posts
Thanks Keri x
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
This is quite a good GWP, I definitely agree with it being a little over hyped, but I did like mine to be honest.  I probably won't take this offer up as I already have one on the go, but thanks so much for posting and a great bargain for soe of you lovelies that do take it up x
MissQT
1547 posts
I must say I am tempted by this as I've always wanted to try this mascara.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Might have to pick a copy up if there is any at my local supermarket.  Love a great GWP and Benefit is a great brand to sample.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Excellent! I used to buy FQ religiously for years, but stopped with the explosion of fashion blogging. I'll be picking this up to try.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yes! I knew there was something i had to do at lunchtime today, luckily i saw this thread again or i would have been very dissapointed when i got home
Same here! I am very tempted by this as I haven't try this mascara yet. 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Okay, can I ask where everyone is finding this? I have been to New world, papaer plus, whitcoulls, countdown and pak n save and noone has it! Like they have the magazine, but not the freebie. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I've seen it at Countdown and New World in Akl.

Have you asked at the stores?  Sometimes with covetable GWP they detach them and keep them behind the counter x
chikoboo
3402 posts
Just off grocery shopping so perfect timing
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
No i havent asked behind the counter because all the other magazines have their wee gifts with the magazine! that is the only one that doesnt
shazatron101
5112 posts
I found mine at Countdown about 20 minutes ago. I was actually looking for the new baking book that has heart moulds and you can make cute stuff... But then I remembered I wanted the mascara too. Hahaha yaaasss
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I opened mine the other day & I'm loving it so much I'm going back for another magazine cheaper way for me to get it atm. Cheapskate I know.
trudijoy
8375 posts
totally justifiable Keri!! why not eh?
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he not cheapskate hun, just very clever and makes sense xx
chikoboo
3402 posts
Nope no joy here today
MissQT
1547 posts
I had the same issue binarybeauty, I tried to find it at new world, they had the magazine but no mascara :(
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Hopefully we'll be able to get it next time ?MissQT

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!