Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What perfume are you wearing right now?

342 posts, 205 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Me too. I think it's really outdated and it's time they moved on from it. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Everything stinks to me right now and makes me gag lol so I can only stand the smell of soap atm. I'm hoping it passes soon :-)
MissDilly
229 posts
I love bum bum cream and bought their Christmas set - so good - the shower gel - heavenly. .... the name is weird but funny too. Perfume wise I'm wearing Miss Dior - been my daily since my wedding day .... and this weekend just gone my 4 year old plastered herself in a good quarter of my new bottle .... and so it begins! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Pretty sure i sprayed and walked through juicy couture at some point yesterday, better than what i probably smelled liked lmao
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Today - I'm wearing Replica 'Whispers in the Library'.
tabucutie
1811 posts
My sister got me a new perfume for my birthday just gone. Riri Crush by Rhianna. It's early days yet, havent formed a solid opinion about it. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I'm wearing Sol de Janeiro - Brazilian Crush.

Smells amazing.
MareeB
5244 posts
What type of scent is Miss Dior Miss Dilly? what is it similar to?
MissDilly
229 posts
I have the Miss Dior EDP   ...It's quite a floral scent like roses and jasmine, with maybe a hint of light musk to it :) 
linda31
3 posts
Narciso Rodriguez For Her, love it, love them all actually!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Gifted a sample of Givenchy L'Interdit (thanks shaz!) Which I'm really enjoying. Very keen to purchase a full size.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh you liked it!? Yay! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Has anyone tried prada candy? I really want to sniff it haha its too spendy to buy just for a sniff hahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yesssss! Prada Candy is one of my favourite perfumes! I splurged and bought the big one and I used the whole thing which I hardly ever do, that is how much I love it! Go to the chemist and have a spray and see what you think. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Im not sure our chemist has it! Otherwise i would lol. Is it similar to pink sugar?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
No it's a hundred billion times better! Lol. I had pink sugar too but definitely like Prada Candy the most.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bahahahahaha!!! Im tempted to go check out chemists now, i know one doesnt have it but the other.. not so sure. Would farmers have it? Probably not hahaha i wonder if the spendy shippimg perfume sample place has it..
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just looked on trade me to see if there were any samples....but no
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ah bum. I dont use trademe anyway haha. It tried the normal website i used for samples but its gone all fancy and changed lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
The Chemist Warehouse has 10ml rollerball for $35.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oooh i seeeeeee... lemme go check :D it wouldnt let me checkout it told me to go in store :'(
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh yes low stock!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Its now on mr shazs mightyape wishlist so maybe santa will buy it for me for xmas haha otherwise we have an anniversary in feb so ill get it eventually lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Cool lol. I will keep an eye out for a sample in the meantime!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha please do!! I need to sniffy sniff it, cos if you reckon its better than pink sugar, well... lol i love pink sugar so im very interested
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes! Lol i always get nervous recommending perfumes as they can smell so different to different sniffers!
Macs
5351 posts
I'm wearing Paco Robanne Olympea. I'm nearly finished it too.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I feel the same haha dont worry. Ill probably end up getting it so.. yuusss hahahaha 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Today I wore Ariana Grande Cloud. It's starting to grow on me. Wasnt too sure of it at first but I've noticed the scent lingers around for the whole day and that's only spraying two pumps in the morning before work. 
Macs
5351 posts
YSL Mon Paris Couture
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm still wearing Giorgio and Beautiful. I just love them both. Giorgio makes me feel bright and optimistic and Beautiful is soft and romantic. I am none of those things lol
tabucutie
1811 posts
Over most of the perfumes I own atm. Just trying to finish them up before I get different scents.
-Rhianna Nude
-Rhianna Crush
-Issey Miyake a drop d'Issey
-Issey Miyake Fusion D'Issey
Johanna
38 posts
So I am obsessed with perfume now! It was makeup but now it's perfume. I hoard Avon perfumes and I like to try celebrity perfumes. Since the weather has got hot I started to go off sweet caramel like gourmands but I was quite into them for a while. The heat made me want fresh or floral ones. Calvin Klein Obsessed Night has definitely grown on me it's fresh but has vanilla in it too and lasts very well. I have not tried many CK ones I do like quite feminine scents CK have alot of unisex types I think.  
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I prefer creams and oils to actual perfume.  I've not worn anything for a while because I didn't want to make baby smell lol but today I put a little bit of kama on....it is still my favourite scent
Macs
5351 posts
Lush The Comforter mixed with Juicy Couture original.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Actually a Glasshouse one, Melbourne Muse. Coffee Flower and vanilla, I love it 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That sounds nice! Are the glasshouse ones rollerballs? I wonder what Tahaa would be like.
Macs
5351 posts
Lush Twilight
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I got a Glasshouse Taaha perfume for Christmas. I didn't like it as much as the candle scent, had a bit of that chemical perfume stink. Love the candle scent though.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks for that! I adore the candle so was hoping it would smell just like that. Bummer!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have it in a spray, got a sample and liked it and the spray is only like $35. I love it! 
Macs
5351 posts
YSL Mon Paris Couture nearly finished it too

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!