Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Nude Nude Nude

6 posts, 6 members
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Hello beautiful ladies! I was super late to the nude lip bandwagon and now I'm on the hunt for the perfect nude. I have a few lipglosses that I like well enough but what I'm REALLY looking for is the perfect nude lipstick. Preferably a LIQUID lipstick, but any formula will do really. I'm super pale so nothing too light, YWP might love concealer lips but I'm not such a fan ;P
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I'm addicted to lasplash they have some amazing colours and nudes as well
janini9
341 posts
I'm loving the new "bleached" velvetine by Lime Crime.
Mila
1209 posts
I know that I was ridiculously late to the Lime Crime situation and now people dont tend to be so fond but honestly Lime Crime Babette for me is the perfect nude - has a hint of pink to it (but not baby pink lips like your grandma would have worn).  Love it !
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Australis have a couple of nude shades in the velour lips range you could check out. Otherwise check out Chi Chi - they have an impressive colour range of nude lipsticks.
Macs
5351 posts
I love nudes. Their my most used lip sticks. I wouldnt mind a liquid matte nude. I only have lip sticks at the moment. I hardly use gloss these days.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!