Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

TOO FACED CHOCOLATE BAR PALETTE!!

14 posts, 10 members
Antonia
35 posts
Hey everyone!! I am super keen to get my hands on the Too Faced chocolate bar palette but its sold out on beautybay! does anyone know of any other websites that ship to NZ with a low price and shipping cost/ or a New Zealand website that stock this too faced palette? would be so much help as its super expensive to buy! Thanks !!
Koni
444 posts
Hi Antonia, Beautylish has the palette and they ship to NZ. I've only ordered from them once but they have impressive customer service and fast delivery.  A lot of the BR beauties use Beautylish so they're a safe option if you can't find a supplier here in NZ :-)
Rezee
1964 posts
Yep I recommend beautylish too. I ordered a month ago and it only took 4 days inluding the weekend to arrive.  When I ordered it was spend $100us to get free shipping here but I was looking on their yesterday and now its only spend $50us.to get a rough estimate of conversion rates, I halve the american amount and than add that on top to get the nz amount. So if it's $50us,  half of that is $25 so add those together and you get $75nz.I really want some of the it cosmetics concealer and the anastasia palette! You'll be mine one day my pretties! 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yes i agree with the other ladies. Beautylish is the best place. Shipping is so fast, you will have it by the end of the week and they wrap up your items really well! Plus they have a lot of other good brands on the site so it is easy to fill your cart up with extra goodies and get that free shipping
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yep Beautylish is the best for customer service and fast shippnig to NZ normally in a couple of days and they package everything up so pretty!  150% recommend them.
Macs
5351 posts
I must buy one of these, one day.
Antonia
35 posts
Thanks everyone!! Definitely will try beautylish xx :)
I have question regarding customs NZ. Did you guys pay any customs fees when your delivery arrived in New Zealand. I want to purchase from beautylish, but I dont know if I have to pay customs. Thanks guys
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hey Christine as far as I know BeautyLish don't stock Too Faced anymore :-( but when they did I wasn't charged any extra fees.
mallomiss
569 posts
I have the Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar & I LOVE it! It's virtually the only palette I use haha
Macs
5351 posts
Too faced is one of my favourite brands. I hope you find somewhere. It's worth every penny :)
sam_clarkson
205 posts
you shouldn't get charged customs unless you order over a certain amount- you can google whats my duty and figure out what the likely hood is from there. 

unfortunatley beautylish do not stock too faced anymore :(

but you can order over the phone from mecca maxima in australia they will charge flatrate $15 for shipping for up to 5things- only bummer is you have to order over the phone, I did this recently to make sure I didn't miss out on the sweet peach palette and was a great experience!
Macs
5351 posts
Aww Sam your so lucky to get that Peach pallette . I hope they bring it back. Its on my wishlist
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Macs, good news! I heard a rumour (and I think its actually not a rumour, but you can never be sure) that the peach palette is returning this November. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!