Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

fibre mascara

10 posts, 8 members
gnah06
20 posts
Ok.. going to invest in the new craze FIBRE MASCARA.. any suggestions on the best brand to get??
tannygirl
3392 posts
I heard Younique is pretty good. I haven't had a chance to test it but I won one in a fb comp. Still waiting for it to be mailed to me. :-)
SandieNZ
424 posts
I won a Lash Angel mascara - it really is incredibly at how well it lengths your lashes and the price tag is super low compared to some other brands
Macs
5351 posts
1Havent head of firbre mascara before. Have heard of some of the others. Ive seen younique being advertised everywhere. Ive thought about trying Li Lash.
xjayloux
900 posts
Model co does a really decent fibre lash mascara! 
Kittik
179 posts
Theres different kinds of fibre mascara.. are you talking about the 2 pack one?

I used to love the XXL, with the white primer that had fibres in it, but it really irritated my eyes something awful. If you have sensitive eyes I wouldn't recommend it.
gnah06
20 posts
Thanks ladies.. have been seeing all the hype of fibre mascara but wanted to know of any affordable good brands..
Going to try yonique and model co and compare the difference hehe..

Uuu yes LiLash???????? just to have to save up for that tooo :)
gnah06
20 posts
Wow lash angel does have a pretty price tag hehe :)
I tried the Love Alpha fibre lashes, they came with no instructions so I really didnt know what to do but followed a friends advice and cannot for the life of me get them to work, they look super clumpy on me :(
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
I have L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes and that works really well.  I like it better though if just applied to the tips of the lashes more than the whole length.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!