Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Brow Product Help!

5 posts, 4 members
RachLouise
218 posts
I have been using the same brow product over and over again for ages. Its the Maybelline Brow Pomade. 
Being a busy working mum of 2, I didnt have time to realise the damage it had been doing to my eye brows!
Lets just say they are in need of a break. Im going to try and encourage brow growth with castor oil.
What are some good brow products out there these days? No Pomades or waxs! 
AboutFace
413 posts
You could try Benefit they have a mascara type brow product. I have also seen on Instagram a product that's like a felt but has several bristles where you can draw on individual brows that looks amazing, haven't used this myself though. I like Rimmel Brow this Way which is a pomade and find it doesn't irritate at all.
MareeB
5244 posts
That sounds intriguiung Aboutface. I watch the Youtubers doing their awesome brows and think how easy it looks with the right products - not so easy when I try to copy :(
Pat17
390 posts
I use my mascara wand when I want to shape and add colour to my brows.
AboutFace
413 posts
Yes they definitely do make it look easy, probably practise a lot

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!