Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Go to a beer festival and buy...soap!

9 posts, 8 members
Ringy
825 posts
While everyone else was drinking craft beer today, I was busy buying beer soap! I must just be drawn to beauty products wherever I am! Wish I'd bought more now since I read this article  when I got home - http://www.beautyreview.co.nz/article/have-a-pint-and-improve-your-looks seems like I really need this in my life! The soap I got is from an Invercargill brewery so I hope they have it online - or someone else does. Has anyone else tried beer soap before? Or purchased a beauty product in a weird, unexpected location?
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Haha. That sounds like something I'd do. I think a gardening center is the strangest place I've brought a beauty product from.
Macs
5351 posts
Your soap sounds interesting. I haven't purchased any products from a weird place yet. 
MissQT
1547 posts
sounds pretty cool. I've never used it but I think lush has a shampoo or conditioner that has beer as an ingredient.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Cynthia Sylvia Stout MissQT?
MissQT
1547 posts
Yep that sounds like it Trudi! I knew one of you lush addicts would know what I was talking about :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Can't believe you ringy! I certainly didn't see that.

I've tried the Cynthia Sylvia Stout shampoo from Lush, wasn't a huge fan of the scent though.

I did have a wine based shower gel from Caudilie once. Was nice, but once I was travelling and had it with me and used it when I was hungover.... now I hate it so it has gone in the bin :P
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Welcome back KirstyJ :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I have a couple of wine jelly Korean beauty products lol. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!